Unban please Moshadius95@europe.battle.net

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

theblitched
Armored Tree

Unban please Moshadius95@europe.battle.net

Postby theblitched » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Moshadius95@europe.battle.net
Realm/Gateway: europe.battle.net
Why are you banned: antilaghack
Why you should be unbanned: Yesterday when I was browsing the interwebs searching for a new version of universal loader to be able to open up multiple instances of Warcraft III. I regularly use this when I play escape or maze games to be able to bring multiple players into the game and to easily test maps in LAN.

After some browsing.. I read something about an antilaghack for 1.28a and people were complaining that it shared with control over and over again.
And I wanted to see what they were talking about so I tested it ONCE. I never use stuff like this but after reading the complaints of the people I had to laugh and wanted to see whats up. I didn't intend to break the game or take an advantage over others and I totally regret even testing this program...

I'm heavily against using these types of programs myself. So I don't know what got into me to test this. Doesn't the fact that I tried this during the hero selection process show you that I meant no harm? I realize that I ruined that game because I got myself autokicked from the bot at 1m02s just over a minute into the game which left everyone stuck with a 5v4. Can you please look at my situation and see that I didn't mean to bring any harm and that it was very silly of me to try and use this program.

Edit: link to the game https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9301203

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Re: Unban please Moshadius95@europe.battle.net

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi @theblitched
Unfortunately, by trying this hack, you entered a long process. This appeal won't be an easy one, you will have to invest quite some time in it.

I want you to answer all those questions with complete answers.

Code: Select all

1. You said you are heavily against using these types of programs, but why did you do it in the first place then?

2. Do you understand why ENT doesn't allow third party programs like MapHacks and LagHacks? And why?

3. Do you agree with ENT's policy regarding third party programs? Justify.

4. How can we ensure that you will not break this rule once again?

theblitched
Armored Tree

Postby theblitched » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 pm

1. You said you are heavily against using these types of programs, but why did you do it in the first place then?

Like I said, I just came across it while searching for a new version of unreal loader since it wasn't updated yet on thehiveworkshop.com. While browsing this this antilaghack caught my interest cuz I was wondering wtf it was and why people would use it since it seemed kinda pointless to me to make yourself lag. In this thread people were complaining that it shared units with your allies over and over again. So that got me wondering how does sharing units with allies cause you to lag in game? And then I decided to test it out.

The reason I used it on ENT is just because it has the fastest starting hosting bots in WCIII I could think off since I wanted to test it quickly and get on with my search for w3 multiple loader. And it was fast alright got myself kicked and banned from the game at 1m02s hehe.

2. Do you understand why ENT doesn't allow third party programs like MapHacks and LagHacks? And why?

Yes I understand why ENT doesn't allow third party programs.
They're not allowed cause it gives people an unfair advantage over people who don't use it + it allows you to totally ignore mechanics of the game that are intended to be used in a certain way ex. See invisible units without using a ward.

3. Do you agree with ENT's policy regarding third party programs? Justify.

Third party programs should not be allowed and it's a good thing that ENT actively tracks people who use these kind of programs and act accordingly.

4. How can we ensure that you will not break this rule once again?

Considering the fact that I've been with a registered user on ENT since Feb 2013 and that I've been playing on ENT bots even longer before that. During this time I haven't been using any kind of third party program or any kind of hack. I'm not going to break this rule again.

edit: @KiwiKiller[QQ]

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:10 am

@Theblitched
Did you remove the files from your pc?

theblitched
Armored Tree

Postby theblitched » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:02 pm

KiwiKiller[QQ] wrote:@Theblitched
Did you remove the files from your pc?

@KiwiKiller[QQ]
Yes the file is removed from my pc.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:07 pm

@Theblitched

Considering that you served 1 whole week of ban. I think you got your lesson. I truly wish this will never happen again.

Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”