Technical error? Very confused. Please unban.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SGT_Assassin
Basic Tree

Technical error? Very confused. Please unban.

Postby SGT_Assassin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:47 am

Your Warcraft III username: SGT_Assassin
Realm/Gateway: @uswest
Why are you banned: I'm not sure? I only seem to be banned under the ENT Island Defense games. I have a screenshot saying my username is "rangeban" and that the reason is "TID 88673" but I've never even played this game before, nor is that my username? It says the "admin" is av1on but I'm not sure if that helps. I have not broken any rules. I can't even find my "ban request" listed anywhere so I am very confused.
Why you should be unbanned: Please help me recover my account so I may keep playing the games that I love. This ban seems to be a technical error to me as it isn't even meant to be applied to my account, and was applied to a game that I've never even played. Thank you.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 11.38.03 am.png
Screenshot showing the ban.
Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 11.38.03 am.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 315 times

SGT_Assassin
Basic Tree

Re: Technical error? Very confused. Please unban.

Postby SGT_Assassin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:57 am

I just did some reading online and thought I'd give you more information while I can.

I only EVER play from my SGT_Assassin (@uswest) account.
I play at home, at my university, and in a few holiday locations I like to visit (I am currently at one now, and will be travelling to Fiji in 2 weeks as well).

Hope this helps.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 am

@SGT_Assassin

How long will you be playing from your current location? Because you are connecting from a different ip you have been caught in a rangeban used to catch a user dodging their ban. I can whitelist your account for the duration of your stay which will allow you to play, just let me know how long that is.

If you're planning on visiting there again someday and plan to play, just open another appeal before you leave and link this thread and we can whitelist you again.

SGT_Assassin
Basic Tree

Postby SGT_Assassin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:29 am

@Civiliznations

Thank you mate.
I will be here for another 3 days.

I will then be home until the 1st of May, where I will be overseas until the 12th of May.

Would it be possible to whitelist me until then (May the 12th)? Just so I can play without interruptions in my different locations?

Peace.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:33 am

@SGT_Assassin

Whitelisted sgt_assassin@uswest.battle.net. Will unwhitelist on the 12th of May.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”