Mercy pls

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Mercy pls

Postby IamHodor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 am

Your Warcraft III username: Looseyourself
Realm/Gateway: Useast
Why are you banned: ghosting
Why you should be unbanned: I reconize that I did broke a rule and I apologize.
General Rules: Do not Ruin a game - 5.Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.
I did take the information that the opponent gave to me. This wont happen again, I understand my mistake. It's the first time that I do this kind of thing and it will be the last.
May I be unbanned for the LTD Tournament on today and tomorrow? (I'm signed with a team for 1 month already). Then you could ban me again after the tournament ended if it's necessary.

Thanks for understanding.
Best regards,
Hodor.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Re: Mercy pls

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:18 pm

You have been banned for the exact same reason some months ago (viewtopic.php?t=97606). How can I make sure you won't break rules again?
TimeFoRparty wrote:May I be unbanned for the LTD Tournament on today and tomorrow? (I'm signed with a team for 1 month already). Then you could ban me again after the tournament ended if it's necessary.

This won't happen.

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Imo, it's not the same kind of ghost, i did hear what oppenent said but i did not say anything about our teamplay but it doesnt mater, I broke a rule. I promise that I won't do it again. I try my best to not to break rules in general. Only that game was an exeption and I regret it. Moreover you know me as a player and everygames we played together (a lot), I never broke any rules. Please trust my words. I'm a fair player who likes fair games.
@kiwikiller[qq]

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Ban reduced to 3 days, which means it will expires in 24 hours.

Return to “Processed Appeals”