HealByColor

Moderator: LIHL Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

HealByColor

Postby HazarDous » Thu May 11, 2017 8:38 pm

This will be straightforward.

What HBC did in the past in chronological order:

1) He posted a screenshot on forums which showed that he used map hack in LIHL game, and then tried to delete the posts & evidence. Was unvouched for suspected map hacking but kept denying he actually map hacked.

2) Got revouched. Got SS tested, screenshot showed evidence of MH. He kept denying map hacking, but evidence was too strong. As a result, he was both unvouched for map hack and banned from ENT.

3) Dodged his ENT ban and kept denying that he dodged until he was shown all the evidence.

4) After talking with nabo., he finally admitted to having map hacked and apologized for it. Unsuccessfully attempted to get revouched 1 year ago. Now he is trying once again.

TL;DR; Maphacked twice, dodged ban, never admitted until he tried to be revouched. Apologized here: viewtopic.php?f=72&p=303918#p303918

The question here is; Can you trust HealByColor moving forward with him in LIHL? / Would you feel comfortable playing with and against him?

You may elaborate your response, but please keep your vote clear (yes or no). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can send a PM to LIHL Moderators and cast your vote there. Votes will then be counted and a decision will be made by LIHL mods.

Vote count:

Yes (22)
Spoiler!
Ace
Nore
Dia
Looseyourself
Tom
Kiwi
Guen
Jamo
Milf
Elek
Pimmi
Broud
Wontdance
Mick
Tariq
Senpai
Ava
Pinky
Donki
cutelittleshoe

tin

No (15)
Spoiler!
Armed
Miles
Juba
Esca
Artichoke
Kreu
Psyclone
Kirim
Patate
Beast
Nille
Skeleton
Cryp
FQ
Varg

* Snowblind's vote has been changed.
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post (total 3):
elektro (Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 pm) • Anda (Fri May 12, 2017 2:17 am) • ArMeDaNdDeAdLy (Thu May 11, 2017 8:41 pm)

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Re: HealByColor

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Thu May 11, 2017 8:41 pm

That guy created so much drama while he was in lihl he complained to @art)y constantly about being sniped and how others treated him.Then he gets a chance as mod and he uses mh.Second chance is for someone who did it once and served his ban while not trying to conceal it.To be short i might as well retire if this guy gets revouched.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Thu May 11, 2017 8:53 pm

I wasn't in the league the time HBC been mod and maphacking , but imo i know the history that he never admitted hes maphacking just when he see theres no way for him anymore and he decided to admit it.

Not supporting any hackers in general so no from me.

Jubadus
Forest Walker

Postby Jubadus » Thu May 11, 2017 9:05 pm

I won't be playing any games he is in if he gets back in LIHL. I supported him and tried to help when all the drama went down because he kept promising that he did not MH and he was in the league for a fair amount of time with many ss before so I believed him. After lying for a very long time with piss poor attitude about it I after being proven guilty... I will not be happy to see him return. I agree that giving second chances is fine and all... but in my opinion not in this case.

As a reminder he also had a MH in 2013 when he tried to frame gog for MH

by nabo. » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:33 am

-Hbc definitely had mh in 2013 confirmed by his screenshot report taken to accuse gog of mh. The ss was successfully reproduced by one of the staff at the time. Saying that hbc installed mh to test gog's mh is quite not convincing from someone who is bad with tech.

I have no trust left for this guy he has proven to be untrustworthy.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Thu May 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Seeing how easy it is to use MH in lihl (have had to send SS 3 times in I think 4 seasons?). I guess I wouldn't be comfortable with him here.

Artichoke
Forest Walker

Postby Artichoke » Thu May 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Nope. If he just did it once, admitted it, and apologized then maybe. But with this kind of history it just seems like we'd have to be stupid to let him in again.

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Thu May 11, 2017 10:12 pm

!No

MH, ghosting obs, streamsnipe etc. is just the lowest form of cheating. No thanks.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu May 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Idk, what are the bans for? we do something wrong, we get a ban for it, longer or shorter depending the issue and then we are supposed to pay our debt. Cant imagine somethign is really perma in life. Everything can change, we get older, get a new perspective of things, time changes us for sure. It has pass what, 2 - 3 years? Isnt that enought? at least to be taken into a trial phase if lvl is correct. He did bad? ofc, he cheated on this game. Even ppl that kills got a second chance after maaaaaany years. IDK, nothing in particular with this case, but whoever didnt do anything bad just trow the first Stone.... If we cant forgive after 2-3 years there is something rlly wrong in all this shit. I dont really have any special interest of playing with him, i dont even know him, but just apply some common sense.... hasnt he paid his debt?

!Yes
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
elektro (Fri May 12, 2017 9:40 am)

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu May 11, 2017 11:21 pm

The league can decide for itself what is appropriate in this case because you are the ones who will be playing with him. If a vote shows he is not welcomed here, than we can consider it case closed. His previous thread seemed to get a lot of support, but this is showing the contrary, so I guess only time will tell.

My only request is that you guys put yourselves in his shoes before casting a vote; just like when a person commits a crime and gets sent off to prison, when their time is served, they are given another chance. It might not ever be the same chance that it once was, but it's something. I'm not saying I am 100% for his reinstatement, as he definitely broke the most sacred type of trust here on LIHL, but I do believe that he deserves a chance if the stars are aligned for it (aka people accept it, and he is at the appropriate skill level).

If that's not now, so be it, but i'm not one to say "you should never be given a chance again" because it doesn't represent what I am about, and what ENT as a whole is, afaik.
These users thanked the author Nore for the post:
Jabba41 (Fri May 12, 2017 1:12 am)
God is my strength.

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Thu May 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Ace said it all, I totaly agree with him. I also give a !yes for a trial vouch.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 pm

!support

Clearly it is not ok what he has done. But he was also a nice asset for LIHL both as player and as mod and the incident(s) happened a long time ago. I'm up to give him a shot.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu May 11, 2017 11:56 pm

!NO
Despite my post earlier, ill accept you if the poll gets you out to let you get trial again, but i was lead to believe you MHed once, not twice in lihl.
Two chances are too much in my opinion

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 am

Ok for real now.. I think we have to differ between two things here:
1. Do we want him punished more for what he did?
Everybody has to figure this out for themselves, for me, this huge amount of time sure was deserved, but its served. I would definitly go with a "no" for that question for myself, but i get if people feel different about it.

2. And maybe more importantly: Do we trust him not to do it again?
I mean come on. How retarded do you have to be, to do that shit again after what happened to him: not being able to play for years, Losing this community which obviously was a part of his life for quite some time and getting all that hate repeatedly. He knows all eyes are gonna be on him. To me its absolutely ridiculous to think he will do it again.

So for me this is a clear !yes to his chance for a normal application #FREEHBC

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Fri May 12, 2017 12:43 am

I just played with him, I know its not much but here is what he wrote:
(24:54 / All) HealbyColor: man can murder a person and get forgiveness
(25:02 / All) HealbyColor: but mh almost 3 years ago
(25:13 / All) HealbyColor: and try to legitally join league
(25:25 / All) HealbyColor: what message does that send

Feels bad for him, I think he deserve mercy and I fully trust him.

HealByColor
Donator

Postby HealByColor » Fri May 12, 2017 12:45 am

I am not apart of this community but I would like to say that. People do wrong things daily literally every day they're given second chances. Yes what I did was wrong OBVIOUSLY. If ENT or LIHL COMMUNITY does not eventually forgive people for things like this and give second chance you're only opening doors for people to changing their IP address creating a new account and just re applying that way. I am in no way trying to sway my case here just stating the obvious. If the community doesn't want me back then I don't want to be back because I would like it to be on their terms. People should just think of the message that you send with this. There is a reason that ENT has a 1 year ban and not a lifetime ban for MH.

Return to “LIHL Archive”