Ban apeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PresTrump
Basic Tree

Ban apeal

Postby PresTrump » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Your Warcraft III username: iPush
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: i didnt listen to "pusemuckl" telling me what to do?
Why you should be unbanned: this is a disgrace for the ENT ban system. if u ban someone, check the chat. investigate! ive been playing for the past 3 weeks daily. i've read all the guilds on the wiki site, about how to build how to push etc... i KNOW how to play Legion TD. from lvl 1,player named pusemuckl started to tell me what to build. I said to him that its not my first game i know how to build my towers, don't worry. but he continued. for the first 5 lvl's he just told me what to do. I KNOW WHAT TO DO, that's not how you play a team vs team game. its not a dictatorship, people vote for what to do, when to send etc... . i've never had a fight with anyone ever in the game, and now because of him I GET BANNED AND NOT HIM? is this game a dictatorship? if i don't do what a player tells me to do i get a ban?!? wtf is that? if i was new to the game, i would probably need some advise. but promoting a player that dictate the moves in the game, not asking other players if the move is fine for them by BANNING ME is a true disgrace for the ENT warcraft community. now i cant play for 2 days because of that. BTW ive played with 100000000 noobs that was 4/0 on lvl 10. and never reported them, and never will. because its a game. u cant blame someone for not playing well. in my case. i was 5/2 on lvl 10 because i went hold extremely hard for lvl 10 witch helped us get though the lvl. 7/2 is 100 gold away from 5/2, of course its a low lumber situation (first time ever that low), but u play according to what happens.

this is his ban request:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=109789&p=432345&hilit=ipush#p432345

just unban me please, this is ridiculous.
Last edited by PresTrump on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: Ban apeal

Postby AmnoN » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:29 pm

@prestrump your team asked you to do certain things and you refused - you need to do it if your team (not just 1 person) is asking for it. Also, you used !unignore for the sake of flaming.

Also, the person was not included in the ban request - the other person flaming was banned. If you feel that someone should have been banned, feel free to post your own ban request.

Please copy and paste the rules that you broke, after reviewing the game-specific and general rules. Doing so could help reduce he length of your ban.

PresTrump
Basic Tree

Postby PresTrump » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:26 pm

i don't want to ban anyone. this is not my goal. i just wanna play...

the rules i "broke" according to pusemuckl:

1) Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively
My response: what?.... pls check the chat. all i did is to tell him that i know what im doing and to leave me alone with my build. if he had an important advise to tell me, he should'nt have told me that as if i was a noob beginner player (i was around 1115 ELO with that player) btw, never disagreed on witch lvl to send...(check that if u can).

2) Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc)
My response: again, just check the chat. i told him to leave me alone with my build and push, as i'm not a novice player (again, 1115 ELO. not the best in the world, but still...) and if he continue i will ignore him, and he did. i didnt ignore him for team kill. i did it because he abused me the entire game. after the ignore i checked if we send 14 15 with the other team players and i did send with everyone, no solo send!!!!! i was not a team-killer, but the EXACT opposite. i tried my best to win this... that's the goal of the game, am i wrong?
why !unignore? i was pissed we lost because of him and how rude he was.

My point is this: even if you think that my moves are wrong, you don't "!" on the map like a crazy man, and yell: "wtf are u doing?!? sell!!! build this!! build that!!". instead you should say: "yo' yellow, u might leak this round, better if u build this and that" - THAT'S IS AN ADVISE. and its my choice to decide what to do with that advise... i always learn from other players and they learn from me, but we do this with good vibes and chill way, with no hate...

its a common thing that people just want to get a revenge on someone by sending a ban request here...
BTW, can u do another game room for Legion TD Mega for beginners...?

just unban this unfair ban pls man...

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:39 am

@prestrump I will unban you on the grounds that you appear to have read and understand the rules, but in future:
If your team (more than one person) is asking you to do something, you have to do it. You not pushing when they said to hurt your ability to send when the team wanted to - not a matter of not team sending, but your pushing/ wood or lack thereof hurt your team's ability to stick to their plan.

Do not flame - do not !ignore someone, then !unignore them just to flame.

If either of the above happen again, you will not be dealt with with the same kind of leniency.

Return to “Processed Appeals”