ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

noobzor
Basic Tree

ban appeal

Postby noobzor » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 am

Your Warcraft III username: noobzor
Realm/Gateway: us east
Why are you banned: afk
Why you should be unbanned: the hasta on my team was just staying at fountain in a 5vs5 and our town was halfway destroyed so i just went afk next to the fountain the game was lost and team did not want to forfeit i didn't want to add more deaths to my ratio

JokerSmoker
Basic Tree

Re: ban appeal

Postby JokerSmoker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 am

I was in the same game, no idea why i was banned. For not voting to kick the afk? I didn't even know someone wasn't playing properly.

tinkertonker
Forest Walker

Postby tinkertonker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 am

Noobzor if you do not leave a game, and refuse to defend or afk abuse, you will be banned. .

Joker it was stated several times that there were people afking and refusing to defend. This came up 4 times.

noobzor
Basic Tree

ban appeal

Postby noobzor » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:46 pm

thats the thing people were staying near well and refusing to defend i expected the game to end in less than 5 minutes, the other team refused to kick so instead of getting more deaths with no one defending i stayed near the well too, but it is understood that the next time in the same situation i will not go afk.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm

@noobzor ENT requires players to keep playing until the throne is dead. Going afk when it seems like it is over is not allowed, and I think you understand this now.
Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”