please leave open so other lihl member can give oppinion

Postby elektro » Thu May 11, 2017 7:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=110581
other lihl mods can give oppinions too please-

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: please leave open so other lihl member can give oppinion

Postby FadingSuns » Thu May 11, 2017 11:03 pm

U both deserve what u get. Accept ur penaltie and come back with no hate inside. Its really fking sad that we cannot just enjoy the fking game and need to be all day posting shit for retard reasons.

Accept ur ban and move on.

Aced

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Ace and me had big argue one day, we were arguing whole game and after and we say sorry to each other like very next day. no one offended no report done. Everyone can have bad days and despite frequency everyone tk, it is game and some people really need to let it go with ease. Look how destroyed lihl in just one day lol...

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu May 11, 2017 11:23 pm

I will leave this here for another mod(s) to check; please clarify though, is this an appeal or do you just want to hear other opinions?

If it's an appeal, make it known, so whoever does check it may handle it appropriately.
God is my strength.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 pm

I want Kiwi back, hes a great guy.
Just stop being so emotional invested and remember it is a game you play in your spare time.
If some shit makes you sick about it, see if you can do smth about it or iif u just need to take a break and maybe take a playtime with a certain german sheppard in a backyard i heard to get in the fuck it its not my job mood again.
NN to ragequit and unvouch yourself man, grow up and come back i alrdy miss u here :(

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri May 12, 2017 12:16 am

The first !ignores weren't really needed, yes. Though sometimes you just want to relax and even minor renting/blaming can be super annoying.

However, the second ignore by fly was clearly ok.

(18:30 / Allied) 93FLY: !unignore elektro
(18:39 / Allied) elektro-: u can ignore
(18:40 / Allied) elektro-: again
(18:44 / Allied) elektro-: tbh i dont care
(18:52 / Allied) elektro-: anyway
(18:55 / Allied) elektro-: my calls or miles
(18:56 / Allied) elektro-: count
(19:00 / Allied) elektro-: since rest suck
(19:07 / Allied) 93FLY: !ignore elekt

Then even when you were ignored, Lord said your allies don't want to go 13 anymore and you just didn't care and solo sent.

All in all the ban is fine imo, processing.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri May 12, 2017 5:50 am

i didnt appeal my ban, i just wanted to put yourself in my place. seems noone done that.

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Mon May 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Snowblind wrote:I want Kiwi back, hes a great guy.
Just stop being so emotional invested and remember it is a game you play in your spare time.
If some shit makes you sick about it, see if you can do smth about it or iif u just need to take a break and maybe take a playtime with a certain german sheppard in a backyard i heard to get in the fuck it its not my job mood again.
NN to ragequit and unvouch yourself man, grow up and come back i alrdy miss u here :(

Don't mean to be a dick here, but your comment is the perfect exemple of being emotionaly invested. Seen u comment on every post regarding kiwi telling how much he's a *nice guy* :?

I'm no LILH player, just a casual player, but I'll voice my opinion non the same. Never before have I encountered a mod (kiwi) that is so arrogant and condescending. I've seen him call people *a crying baby* in some ban requests, he always picks fights with people. As a mod you're supposed to be somehow impartial and keep your emotions aside.

I agree people are way too invested in that. Mistakes were made, move on. Maybe we could start a new drama series called *Legion TD, blood & tears* xD
Hold the door!

Beastman
Treant

Postby Beastman » Mon May 15, 2017 11:50 pm

HodoR_ wrote:
Snowblind wrote:I want Kiwi back, hes a great guy.

Don't mean to be a dick here, but your comment is the perfect exemple of being emotionaly invested. Seen u comment on every post regarding kiwi telling how much he's a *nice guy* :?

I'm no LILH player, just a casual player, but I'll voice my opinion non the same. Never before have I encountered a mod (kiwi) that is so arrogant and condescending. I've seen him call people *a crying baby* in some ban requests, he always picks fights with people. As a mod you're supposed to be somehow impartial and keep your emotions aside.

I agree people are way too invested in that. Mistakes were made, move on. Maybe we could start a new drama series called *Legion TD, blood & tears* xD

Vouch this guy for x2 Hodor

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue May 16, 2017 3:39 am

OFC you have ingame friends here, that doesnt mean i am not aware of kiwis flaws just cause i like him.
He is a great add to LIHL community, IF he has his emotions under control. I have never had a bad situation with kiwi or whatsoever, so nothing wrong that he is from my experience a great guy?
@Hodor_ also not to be a dick but since ur not LIHL who are u and whats ur motive to comment on me making a support of my friend ?
Theres nothing wrong with missing someone you have a great time playing with. I am only talking about his games with me and the behaviour towards other people i see in person and ive never seen any drama myself. ALl i read is reports and other stuffs ive never witnessed in person.
I hope he takes a healthy distance to this league again and when he comes back can be the kiwi i know and <3.
I am emotional invested in this whole thing in a positive way, i rly enjoy playing here but if i dont i never make drama i simply take a deep breath or a break. After all thisis my spare time and theres no use to waste it with stuff that influences me in a bad way. Just think of me like tariq.td we pretty much have th same loving attitude towards this community, he is just even a bit nicer then i am i guess

Return to “Processed Cases”