Ban without reason

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ichbinstoned
Aura Tree

Ban without reason

Postby ichbinstoned » Thu May 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Your Warcraft III username: ichbinstoned
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: Beginning to threaten players claiming to know two ENT staff members is also not allowed
Why you should be unbanned: its not a ban reason cause actually this isnt a point in your rules... so how should i know it isnt allowed, if its not in your rules?
i feel badly treaten by admins here. i got banned for disregard a "rule", thats not shown on your rule site ????????????
unban directly plz i wanna play right now, if you wanna ban people for a rule, you should show the rule on your rule site atleast.
AmnoN was the admin by the way.
very interested in your answer now.

ichbinstoned
Aura Tree

Re: Ban without reason

Postby ichbinstoned » Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 pm

also admin said , not upping king for 7 is banreason, its total sensless, we needed 1 heal anyway even with my up, so i saved the wood. this isnt bannable in any
situation. im a good player thats all, why i should waste my wood if i see we need 1 heal anyway and it dont need a second, what a joke. i was together with my mate in game and he also told me not to up anymore, so i guess you have him ban too ??? right??? cause thats actually what u doin here, givin bans for no reason. so excited about your answer, thats a real harassment from admins right here right now , whats going on here. feel free to answere here every user whos reading this, this is a no go , whats going on here

ichbinstoned
Aura Tree

Postby ichbinstoned » Thu May 18, 2017 7:15 pm

to make it clear this are the points i got banned for (4days)
1.refusal to cooperate (not upping king for 7 )
2.constant harassment/threatening for baseless bans

1. as i already told, my descision not to up king and safe the wood was very good, cause me and my mate recognize we dont need no more up. 1heal was used anyway and 2nd heal wouldnt reach.
2. i didnt "constant" threatened baseless bans. i told 2 times i will report guy for bad anti semitic harassment on me
and anyway the threatening wasnt "baseless". at the day its baseless to say i will report someone for anti semitic insult me, then tell me so i can leave this community.

RESULT: total unfair and BASELESS ban i got here from admins.
unban me

Denotsnibhci
Resource Storage

Postby Denotsnibhci » Thu May 18, 2017 7:31 pm

I was also the game, my ingame name is :denotsnibhci
there was no need to up the king for level 7 ,it was actually really good he saved his wood.
and the other player he allegedly "threaned" was really noob. he called lvl2 send for no reason and no one said yes ok, he just instantly sended units. so maybe you should ban the other player for -refuse to cooperate-
also there was constant harassment, just 2,3 times he told he will report him. baseless? sure not... i know this guy and he know all of your rules. This type of guy is trying to make this community better and friendlier , and he gets banned for it? well...

LandMineYolo
Aura Tree

Postby LandMineYolo » Thu May 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Rule: Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand
Violation: (14:39 / Allied) ichbinstoned: i was on desktop , preparing the report yellow

No reason to go desktop for report since u cant report before game ends

continuous provocations:

(16:30 / Allied) ichbinstoned: im gonna report you too for this green
(17:42 / Allied) ichbinstoned: and its actually fun to report people
(21:02 / Allied) ichbinstoned: 69income with wolverines
(21:03 / Allied) ichbinstoned: so bad
(27:43 / Allied) ichbinstoned: i know 2 admins of ent
(28:30 / Allied) ichbinstoned: ok enjoy report too
(29:30 / Allied) ichbinstoned: 7/9 yellow u are so heavy reported
(29:35 / Allied) ichbinstoned: enjoy minimum 5 day ban
(30:41 / Allied) ichbinstoned: 5day ban minimum for yellow
(34:49 / Allied) ichbinstoned: weil du minimum 5 tage ban hast (bc u get minimum 5 days ban)
(35:15 / Allied) ichbinstoned: ich hab über 50+ leute reported (i reported 50+ ppl)
(36:04 / Allied) ichbinstoned: itrgendwelche psychischen probleme? (any mental problems?)

@denotsnibhci if u would understand the game u would have noticed i needed income lvl 2 anyway and u made it a bad send by going for income (not needed) instead of sending furb, lucky no ban for that

This guy is 100% forcing ppl to react to his shit talk, makes bad calls and has 0% game sense leading to decisions like uping king for 12 to prevent 1 heal instead of killing lvl 15. But as most mega players he cant see it and thinks hes right, blaming others for bad game

@admins: if u read the chat u see this guy is pure toxic, not by insulting but with his arrogance. eg:

(31:17 / Allied) ichbinstoned: ich hab ne eigene firma und verdiene 8+netto (i own a company and make 8k+)
(31:20 / Allied) ichbinstoned: und jetzt??? (what now???)
(31:23 / Allied) ichbinstoned: was ist jetzt??? (what now???)
(31:26 / Allied) ichbinstoned: antworte (answer me)

(31:37 / Allied) ichbinstoned: fühlst dich toll mit deinen 2500 netto hugnerslohn? (you feel great with your 2500 pittance)

ichbinstoned
Aura Tree

Postby ichbinstoned » Thu May 18, 2017 11:19 pm

@landmineyolo It felt like you were throwing accusations around baselessly (2 of your 3 supposed rule violations) - please do not do this in future simply to get payback on someone.
@AmnoN

he continues again and again, he also insulted me in private message i already reported but no one cares... badest experience i ever made with admins here tbh

by the way landmineyolo is a 800elo player who tries to explain his trolling as game moves... what is this? , why i even have to discuss with a low player like this its unbelievable

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Fri May 19, 2017 1:33 am

@ichbinstoned
1) There was no agreement amongst your team regarding who would up the king and who would not - the whole team upped except for you and you were asked more than once.
You were simply not watching/ paying attention - it was not a calculated decision:
Your appeal above:
also admin said , not upping king for 7 is banreason, its total sensless, we needed 1 heal anyway even with my up, so i saved the wood. this isnt bannable in any way

Spoiler!
(14:39 / Allied) ichbinstoned: i was on desktop , preparing the report yellow

2) The part about being toxic through threatening with bans and constantly provoking is self-explanatory - takes all of 2 seconds to check chat to see spammed threats/ bans, "enjoy report", etc. (example below of this sort of poor behaviour)
(17:42 / Allied) ichbinstoned: and its actually fun to report people
(17:47 / Allied) ichbinstoned: if they dont follow rules
(17:49 / Allied) ichbinstoned: they deserve it

Followed by more threatening, then claiming that you know 2 admins at ENT:
Spoiler!
(27:43 / Allied) ichbinstoned: i know 2 admins of ent
(27:45 / Allied) ichbinstoned: so what?
(27:46 / Allied) sistafista: -rolls
(27:49 / Allied) Bandelino: and i even
(27:52 / Allied) Bandelino: dont cv
(27:54 / Allied) Bandelino: care
(27:55 / Allied) Klaa.Hoebell: haha
(28:03 / Allied) Bandelino: FUCK U
(28:11 / Allied) ichbinstoned: u said this to me?
(28:23 / Allied) Bandelino: yes pleas stop talkin
(28:30 / Allied) ichbinstoned: ok enjoy report too
(28:35 / Allied) ichbinstoned: for insulting me
(28:36 / Allied) Bandelino: pls do so
(28:40 / Allied) ichbinstoned: i will
(29:30 / Allied) ichbinstoned: 7/9 yellow u are so heavy reported
(29:35 / Allied) ichbinstoned: enjoy minimum 5 day ban

If this is not toxic behaviour and harassment/ spamming, I am not sure what is.

Please explain the above, and read the game-specific and general rules and copy and paste the ones that you broke below. Doing so could help with the duration of your ban.

ichbinstoned
Aura Tree

Postby ichbinstoned » Fri May 19, 2017 2:51 pm

oh so *FUCK YOU* is baseless banreason, i see. and the agreement not to up king was over teamspeak. anyway if i see we dont need more up king i dont need agreement of my 800elo teammates to dont up.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Fri May 19, 2017 3:25 pm

@ichbinstoned
Not upping on 7:
(14:39 / Allied) ichbinstoned: i was on desktop , preparing the report yellow

As opposed to trying to take responsibility and learn from the situation, you keep throwing up roadblocks. When you decide to change your attitude, feel free to appeal again - the reasons discussed above are plenty clear, and you saying "don't need agreement of my 800elo teammates to dont up." goes against the spirit of the fact that it is a team game, and is further indicative of a poor attitude.

Return to “Processed Appeals”