unban me plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

callmethegarebear
Armored Tree

unban me plz

Postby callmethegarebear » Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Your Warcraft III username: howdidwelose
Realm/Gateway: west
Why are you banned:game ruining
Why you should be unbanned: I simply went afk I didn't try and game ruin. The guy felt it was personal but I didn't even know him. He was disrespectful to me I didn't say one word or talk trash. Can you please explain this ban to me more I am so confused as it is TD and not DOTA? They could have kicked me but, than said in the chat log don't do it. I talked to Beerlord before and I told him I would work on raging in the game and not game ruin. I have played plenty of TD games since than with 100% no intention to game ruin. I swear to god I did not try and game ruin this game I went AFK and when I got back I panicked and misclick rage instead of chill. I played most of this game with teamwork why would I try and game ruin? Please unban thank you for your time!

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: unban me plz

Postby Quetra » Wed May 24, 2017 3:16 pm

@callmethegarebear

You are currently banned for two games. The first is a LTD afk game here: viewtopic.php?t=111012

The second is for feeding in Dota here: viewtopic.php?t=111166

Afking counts as game ruining. If there is an emergency and you need to leave then leave and take the autoban, do not afk. If it's something that will take a few minutes for example answering the door, perhaps pause and explain in the chat before going afk: they are entitled to kick you, but if you're nice about it they may wait for a few minutes. If it's a non emergency reason, then there is no reason to go afk. In this game you said nothing in the chat and just went afk, ruining the game.

Do you have any comments on the Dota game?

callmethegarebear
Armored Tree

Postby callmethegarebear » Wed May 24, 2017 3:27 pm

In the dota game my team never helped me was equally all our faults if you ask me. Yeah I went mid but did they ever come with me and help no. I had the same record as some people in my team one dude was 0/7 other is 1/6 how is that not game ruining???? They all agreed too FF because they all felt they couldnt win but I get the extra ban that doesnt seem fair to me? Even the guy kippers who reported me in the chat says yeah its gg... We lost simply because we had a bad team all around. You get me for flaming and saying im going to ruin I should learn to just shut up because I say it to make them care because clearly they just let me die at the start... I don't deny the wrong but I don't think its fair to blame me for them all not caring or being bad at the game! Thank you for your time either way i accept my ban I just wanted to state my point of view!

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Thu May 25, 2017 10:05 am

(03:13 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: watch what
(03:15 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: happens now
(03:26) 2288 killed eagle1337
(03:26) 2288 killed THETRANSCENDENT
(03:29 / Allied) Leon27: lol
(03:29 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: gg
(03:30 / All) LenhareX: LOL
(03:31 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: trash cans
(03:31 / Allied) Kipper: yeah its gg
(03:32 / Allied) Leon27: YD
(03:32 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: !ff
(03:34 / Allied) Kipper: way too much mele
(03:34 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: yeah
(03:36 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: im throwing
(03:37 / Allied) THETRANSCENDENT: anyways

It does look to me that you are feeding intentionally, and you also have a history of doing so. The ban time is generous compared to the last ban and you were even unbanned for your last offense.

Denied, processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”