EzPzJapanez@Europe

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SeveN
Basic Tree

EzPzJapanez@Europe

Postby SeveN » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Your Warcraft III username: EzPzJapanez
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Glitch Exploit ?
Why you should be unbanned: Because I havn't done any Glitch Explois, nor is there any reports towards me on these forums what so ever. On a side note i'll begin doing some reports since I can see you actually take actions towards TK's etc. which is nice.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: EzPzJapanez@Europe

Postby FalenGa » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:29 am

Hello SeveN,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Here is the topic against you : viewtopic.php?t=112211

SeveN
Basic Tree

Postby SeveN » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:57 pm

I know the rules.
viewtopic.php?t=112211 isn't against me but against my friend you see ? different names and we have many games together.
I wasn't even in the game Ezipzilmnsqzy have been reported for ?
I can link you the rules, but tell me how am I banned for something my friend have done on his own account, IP and will ?
How ever to for fill your request this http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules is the rules for LTD which is what i'm playing, i have read them obviously, and as i can tell from the report on my friend he was violating a combination of;
Antistuck
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate. (Using anti-stuck on units in the middle is allowed.)
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king with the intention to hide units or to aggro units away from king.

So ? You see i know the rules, You see i havn't violated any and i have even stated that i will begin to report violators..

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 pm

I see. Well, you're sharing several IPs with the violator, which brings you up as aliases. And that's why you were banned.

I've removed your ban. I apologise for the inconvenience.

However, some of your IPs ( the ones your friend shares ) are still banned. The only way to unban those is if your friend appeals his ban.

@SeveN

Return to “Processed Appeals”