Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Dwezzi
Resource Storage

Ban Appeal

Postby Dwezzi » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 am

Your Warcraft III username:
My Brother: Xavier Mine: Gohan
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned:
I was banned for ban dodging but it was an honest mistake. I was playing and lost internet connection, which caused the initial ban. My brother gets on my dads computer and he has a VPN, and then we are banned for dodging. We didn't do it on purpose.
Why you should be unbanned:
We shouldn't be banned because we try our best to follow the rules. My dad even plays and he's wondering what happened. We will make sure for now on the VPN is off when we start. Thanks.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby CheW » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:04 pm

@Dwezzi

There was intentional dodging and I am guessing you are goku/gohan, the main dodger.
MAGA

Dwezzi
Resource Storage

Postby Dwezzi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:12 am

MAGA,
I'm not sure why you would say it intentional. If it was intentional there would be a history of Dodge banning. This is the first and last time. Please let me know what proof I can provide so you can believe me?

Dwezzi

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:54 am

At least 2 vpns were used, multiple reconnections on the vpn to try and avoid the ban, multiple account names, and multiple ban dodges on this range already.
MAGA

Dwezzi
Resource Storage

Postby Dwezzi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:23 am

MAGA,

Yes, all at the same time. I meant, I was banned for a game dropping and we didnt try to get around it. We just waited a day. This was an accident.

Dwezzi

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:42 pm

You keep saying this is an accident but it is clearly not. Multiple VPNs were used and there were multiple attempts at dodging.
MAGA

Dwezzi
Resource Storage

Postby Dwezzi » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 am

MAGA,

Multiple VPN's on multiple PC's. We use the same key for wc3. Looking through pass bans it seems that people were given leniency for far worse than this first offense. I see pass bans where people get banned 4 and 5 times and let off. Do you have a personal issue with me specifically?

Dwezzi

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:25 pm

@dwezzi

I have no issues with any players, but I was also the person who banned you for dodging, so I know that all this "accident" stuff is complete crap. Or did you accidentally ruin the game that we were playing together and then accidentally make an account called chew-is-fag?
MAGA

Dwezzi
Resource Storage

Postby Dwezzi » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:16 pm

CheW,

100% no, not at all. Never would do that, ever. I talked to my bro. and he said he didn't do it. Check my accounts. We play under 4 names only. Xavier, Goku, Gohan, Zinmasta(my pops). We don't work like that. We don't really talk or chat on any games. We're pretty bad at games but never ever talk trash. I believe you're mistaken.

Dwezzi

Dwezzi
Resource Storage

Postby Dwezzi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:26 am

As a matter a fact we just all talked about it. We believe you confused our account altogether. There's another player g0ku with a zero. Our account is goku with a o. If you took a screen shot of the game/games you will see. I just assumed it was a real vpn issue because we do got vpn's, but it a case of mistaken identity. :lol: :D

Dwezzi

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:05 am

This is not a case of mistaken identity. If you ever want to be honest, please feel free to reappeal. Until then this appeal is denied.
MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”