NoRe]juNo appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Nore
Treant Protector

NoRe]juNo appeal

Postby Nore » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:02 am

Your Warcraft III username: nore]juno
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: autoban
Why you should be unbanned: once again, bot kicking me as soon as game loads.. no idea how to fix this but I definitely didn't leave, and never do.
God is my strength.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: NoRe]juNo appeal

Postby Rain- » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:34 am

@nore
Hello is gabirel@east your account? On your main account you have 96% stay ratio but on gabriel its around 79 so im having hard time understanding

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:43 am

That's just the account i've been playing on lately, and it doesn't have as many games played, thus making the % lower as I have been getting kicked a lot lately. Literally the game loads, and then i'm brought to the "score" screen after you exit from the game, without any rhyme or reason. If you check the other account, it's clear I real history of disconnecting or leaving or anything like that; every autoban was from some disconnect that is out of my hands. I have actually asked in my last appeal for some clarity, and received no real answers. Idk if my net is unstable or what, but this was never an issue until the last few days, and i'm wondering what is really going on. I played like 4-5 games earlier today with no issue (check for yourself), so I really don't know, but I have gproxy and I have a good stay %. Not much more to do on my end unless someone knows the problem, but like I said I am able to play multiple games in a row and not disconnect, but then randomly disconnect right at the start.
God is my strength.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:47 am

I understand that you are not a leaver. Just wanted to confirm it was the same person . Hopefully you can come up with solution to your internet stability. As for now your unbanned enjoy =D

Return to “Processed Appeals”