Ban appeal: rangeban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

derplin
Basic Tree

Ban appeal: rangeban

Postby derplin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:33 pm

Your Warcraft III username: I used "derplin" once on eu region and forgot password to it, so created anew with "linales" account which i created both on us an eu realms (so it got proxy banned). In about a week i've made a new one "lunalin" which i've played for about 15 games i think, last one was the day before yesterday on the 24th of june
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: rangeban
Why you should be unbanned: I was really complicated for me to start playing on ent after garena since entconnect wouldn't work for me to browse entgames on lan. I've really messed with my blizz accounts and I understand it. I'm not a toxic player and try to learn and coop with team and I hope to do so. I've mostly been playing from a notebook with about 4 different internet ranges (home proveder - PPTP/VPN authorization, mobile internet - Russia Megafon ISP, after work in office - 2 different providers main and backup line and in a countryhouse wifi - pppoe authorization provider)

Best regards, derplin.

I will accept any decision on this issue since it was definitely my fault creating multiple account on blizz via wc3 client.

derplin
Basic Tree

Re: Ban appeal: rangeban

Postby derplin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Upd: seems like I'm able to connect with "linales" account on EU realm

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Ban appeal: rangeban

Postby CheW » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:52 pm

@derplin

Keep connecting from your home provider, as the VPN IP is banned. If you have any further issues feel free to send me a PM.
MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”