Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MasterWakizashi
Aura Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby MasterWakizashi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Your Warcraft III username: masterwakizashi
Realm/Gateway: us.east
Why are you banned: Four20 is my brother, he got us banned for "failure to votekick"
Why you should be unbanned: I only play ENT dota games, don't really like the other hosts out there. My brother, Four20, has pointed out to me before that he doesn't want to get banned for vote kicking someone that is "throwing and/or game ruin..." I have played several games on ENT where there has been a player on my team that was horrid and died several times. I would try to votekick but the opposing team never votes yes. If I would have known we can go and post games because of a "runiner" to get folks banned I would have done it. I am not trying to disrespect the rules or anything of that nature, but I would really like it if Four20 can be unbanned so I myself can continue to play ENT DoTA games. I've been with the ENT community for a while and I would hate to be burned out for something to this aspect. Please consider the appeal, I would like to play DoTA today.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Rain- » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:34 pm

@masterwakizashi First of all you cannot post appeal for your brother. Ask your brother to log on and post appeal. Also i would like to remind you that you have an active ban request viewtopic.php?f=8&t=113378

MasterWakizashi
Aura Tree

Postby MasterWakizashi » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:37 pm

I understand that, that accusation is false... how can we keep other players from going into a rage??? I am a veteran player here, i understand that rules. Ask nabo, he can vouch for me.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:23 pm

We do not get vouch from anyone unfortunately, ill talk to your brother from now on to deal with the issue. Processing this topic as you are not the specific user that got banned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”