Curt Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Curt
Aura Tree

Curt Appeal

Postby Curt » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:51 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Curt
Realm/Gateway: Northrend
Why are you banned: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=115089
Why you should be unbanned:

The creator of my ban request, built at the very last second. literally the very last. prior to him building teal player named Hell asked me to buil in the middle so i at least hold both as blue was afk. We saw blue build the very last second and it was too late to my move units back even tho i tried and failed. Thus i leaked every wave here on.

The missed heal it is always an agreement between players that the person who has the king will heal last. Additionally we were holding ours heals back in case it wasn't needed. Please check on the replay it was within 100 hp that it barely ticked over. In a similar scenario we could have just made it without consuming a heal.

Game mode was asked by team 2 go look in lobby chat. One of them i believe so even played hybrid.

As for leaving i do not deny that. But if i deserve a ban for all of this then so does the person who created my original ban request for misleading his teammates being AFK for an excessive time.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Re: Curt Appeal

Postby halo_mauler » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them.Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Curt
Aura Tree

Postby Curt » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Mode for Hell is: -hpac prohpet

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Approved

Return to “Processed Appeals”