I've been banned for what? Can you undo it?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

yaimsupercool
Resource Storage

I've been banned for what? Can you undo it?

Postby yaimsupercool » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Your Warcraft III username: nuckfiggerss
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: I have no idea
Why you should be unbanned: Someone must have gotten offended for my username? I'm a gentleman and got banned for uknown reason.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Re: I've been banned for what? Can you undo it?

Postby bezdak » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:22 pm

@yaimsupercool Hello,
This is a ban request you've got banned for. I'll forward this case to a mod that banned you, meanwhile I suggest you to check what you did wrong there, read ENT rules on our Wiki and write here, what rules did you break. This can speed up your unban process.

@AmnoN
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

yaimsupercool
Resource Storage

Postby yaimsupercool » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:21 pm

Oh yes i found it out. Weird stuff that I got banned but the guy who reported me did not get the same penalty for breaking the same rules. Thank you for quick response sir.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:17 am

@yaimsupercool
1) If you assume that you got banned for your username, then you know that it is offensive - why do it?

2) We generally do not ban the original poster unless someone else posts a ban request, so if you both broke a rule, usually only the player who was reported gets banned.

Please read the general and game-specific rules, then copy and paste the one(s) that you broke below. That could lessen the ban duration.

yaimsupercool
Resource Storage

Postby yaimsupercool » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:59 pm

So it's like children who cries out most loud or goes to moma first achieves most? I understand your point sir. My username is just fine? Also only fair would also be to punish both if both broke the rules. If there is any justice I mean.

Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win. <-- This I break on lvl 5&6 when MoreLossThanWin(Red) in the reported game did not send with us at lvl 1 and sent solo 7 after me. Also he refused at first so send lvl 14 with us. Lvl 5 and 14 send let us wint he game. We all know he is experienced and good player but he cannot pick for 3 other guys every action. We the rest of the team did play and win the game together when he went solo rambo and came here crying and got me banned. Not good.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:11 am

@yaimsupercool This is not a ban request - not the time or place for it. Your attitude is poor and your username is not fine. Your username is NOT why you are here, but it is highly offensive. Regarding not banning the original poster, it has nothing to do with your explanation - banning the original poster could deter ban requests if we were to go in and ban everyone in every game for every infraction that we found.

Given the fact that this is not your first ban for this, please explain why you solo sent in the first place?

yaimsupercool
Resource Storage

Postby yaimsupercool » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:50 am

For income to win the game. I recall purple sending a furbolg on lvl 5 aswell so in fact it was no solosend. My username is just fine. You must be one of those guys who think pineapple is just fine in pizza. No - It's not. These are opinions. But facts are that both should punished or neither. Childish and unfair to punish one. Especially when our actions lead to victory. You recall him not solosending due to text? Most of the people just dont bother to write. only these deuches do. So I claim he did solosend he claims (first) I did the same and I get punished? What is this community? A larger kinderkarden? Ban the russians and the kids but why the active players? Your tyranny is driving away players and killing the community. Rip. Have a nice day sir.

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:12 am

@yaimsupercool

Being negative and arguing cases in section that is not intended to be the place for it, isn't helping your case a tiny bit. Make a banrequest or complaint. Stop this negativity and arguing here. If you think people trying to enforce the rules are douches, we have simply nothing to talk about.
Don't like community or our bots with their rules? none is forcing you to play it. Good day to you sir.

Your username isn't just fine, you confirmed it by thinking it's what get you banned in the first place.
These users thanked the author thinu for the post:
Desire (Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:47 am)
---
No One Is Perfect...

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Denied

Return to “Processed Appeals”