Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

me_leva_nager
Forest Walker

Ban Appeal

Postby me_leva_nager » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Your Warcraft III username: best_tree_ever
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: votekick abuse
Why you should be unbanned: Medusa was level 1 at 10min in idk what was going on so we all kicked him cuz we thought he was throwing. sorry for thinking he was throwing thats why all of us voted. especially in the beginnnig when he knew what we were trying to do and hook an enemy into the trees to kill him but he ruined that as well. Deserve to be unbanned shi is well known problem in this game.

BigBooty69
Resource Storage

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby BigBooty69 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:57 pm

So, let me understand this correctly.

One player is blocking another player from moving. And this happens for 10 minutes?

Wouldn't it make more sense to kick the person who is blocking, and preventing the other one from playing? That sounds like the logical solution.

Unless of course you are all friends and you don't want to kick your friend. Sounds like you were all in cahoots against this shi7688 player. If you were being fair, you would have started a votekick on mllk, and much much sooner. Instead you all teamed up against shi7688 and were directly on indirectly trolling him and making him lose the game.

Did I understand the situation correctly?

It doesn't sound like me_leva_niger understand what he did wrong here

me_leva_nager
Forest Walker

Postby me_leva_nager » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 pm

I find it funny that "bigbooty69" decides to join the Ent forum 30 minutes ago hmm i wonder who this could possibly be?

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:18 pm

I watched the replay. +You guys are all LAN together. Yes he was dumb in the beginning but it doesn't give you an excuse to block him in neuts and then votekick him. Appeal denied.
MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”