Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

borimason
Aura Tree

Ban Appeal

Postby borimason » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 am

Your Warcraft III username: youfckingsuck
Realm/Gateway: europe@battle.net
Why are you banned: For not voting !yes (ON TIME!!!) to kick game ruiner.
Why you should be unbanned: Because two players from scourge already made sure to lose the game(1 was feeding, the other one was ghosting him). First of all, when dg started ghosting i warned him that he can get banned for that. Also i've !ingore'd him so that i don't read what he's ghosting to others.

(16:48 / All) youfckingsuck: who the fuck cares
(17:02 / All) nymus93: get a nice kda

(17:11 / All) nymus93: going to our woods
(17:13 / Allied) TrueLies: youll get a ban if you keep doing it
(17:18 / All) youfckingsuck: u can be reported
(17:18 / Allied) Sandro_W: fck ure mom brown u ruined this
(17:19 / All) youfckingsuck: for ghosting
(17:20 / All) youfckingsuck: u know
(17:27 / All) kuv: already gonna report him
(17:28 / Allied) youfckingsuck: !ignore nym

Second, they were fighting all the time about who was atually ruining the game, once the try to kick kuv, then they try to kick nymus93. Do i have to watch my game or i have to follow the chat all the time so i can know who the fuck they are actually kicking? at 2nd attempt to !vk nymus93, i typed !yes but it was too late i guess:

(27:22 / All) PurpleWolf: A votekick against player [nymus93] has expired.
(27:24) nymus93 killed TrueLies
(27:32 / Allied) youfckingsuck: !yes

So 10 seconds late for a votekick process that whouldn't have been successful anyway, because if mine was on time, 4 more would be needed.
I have 100% stay rate for all my lod games and i always votekick and vote !yes when the vk is legit. This time i just got late with !yes because i'm actually playing the game unlike crybabies who want justice.
So thank you @Truelies, for creating the fully argumented ban request, that is for an already lost game (kuv was 0:9:0 and nymus93 ghosting all the time) but you still want to prove it was the guy who was ghosting that ruined the game not your buddy kuv that actually made the game pointless with his 0:9 vs me on lane. If admins decide no to unban me, i'm ok with this, but serously, next time put some effort in making a ban request for a game that would be worth playing after we kick someone. For me this makes no sense.
Attachments
lod1.PNG
lod1.PNG (5.1 KiB) Viewed 499 times

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Hutzu » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:23 am

So 10 seconds late for a votekick process that whouldn't have been successful anyway, because if mine was on time, 4 more would be needed.

It doesn't matter how many more votes would have been needed. The rules say to kick a game-ruiner. If you are not doing it, then you have to deal with the consequences. If all people think like you "I will vote when I see a chance that he might get kicked", then nobody will vote and maybe that's what happened.

borimason
Aura Tree

Postby borimason » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:41 am

Ok @Hutzu. Fair enough. Just want to note that i was saying that i was late with my !yes because i was busy playing the game, not because i see that not enough people have voted.

Also, please clarify this rule for me:
"Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game."

Does "feed" referes to "feed only" or "feed on purpose"(which is basically the same like suicide on purpose)?
Becase player @kuv, who actullay opened this ban request was 0:9:0 and if my logic about this rule is right, then he should be banned as well. And on the votekick for kuv, i typed !yes because he was feeding too much for a short period of time( which is the reasom nymus93 started ghosting him) You can spend some time watching the replay and confirm my statement, not only read the chat log. Thank you and i'd like to see your point of view :)

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:12 pm

The rule is meant as purposely doing it.

If you think someone else did something wrong that game, then you need to report him. We don't ban the OP unless a severe rule has been broken (like maphack or repeated offender). It is to take the fear away of getting banned while reporting. Though that doesn't mean you cannot report him now. So don't get me wrong if I don't watch the replay to confirm anything, because the appeal-section is just about your actions. Someone ghosted -> you didn't vote -> you got banned. We will of course look at your statements when you report him.

The votekick lasts for a minute, it isn't too much to ask for a player to hit !yes during a period of one minute.

What ENT wants to know is whether we can expect this not to happen again and we will unban you.

borimason
Aura Tree

Postby borimason » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Okay, you have my word that it won't happen again. I've always intented to play fair. Of course, sometimes we do mistakes and i don't hesitate to admit mine. My stats alone show that i don't chase elo/kill-death-ratio. Thank you.

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Unbanned. Happy gaming.

Return to “Processed Appeals”