shouldnt be banned

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

sqweek777
Aura Tree

shouldnt be banned

Postby sqweek777 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:19 am

Your Warcraft III username: BestLegionNoobNA
Realm/Gateway: Lordaeron
Why are you banned: for leaving game (when i havent)
Why you should be unbanned: Cause the game yr bot says i left i never did so... game was !draw and the draw went through and we even played game out i got off and took a shower and walked my dog and i come back to a ban... plz fix...

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: shouldnt be banned

Postby Panopticon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:26 am

You were trolled by red impersonating the bot. I'm pretty sure you can make a ban request on red for bot impersonation in order to troll, if you so choose.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799274.w3g

@Unitil
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

sqweek777
Aura Tree

Postby sqweek777 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:33 am

so how do i get unbanned for doing nothing wrong?

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:37 am

Hi @sqweek777

As Apoth has noted, the message you read was faked, and the game had not actually been drawn yet.

If you review the chat logs, you can see that the announcements had all been made through SirDylan, however, the faked message had been sent through magykMan.

Code: Select all

(00:27 / Allied) Alathfar: !Draw
(00:27 / All) SirDylan: Player [Alathfar] has voted to draw the game. 5 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(00:32 / All) BestLegionNubNA: !draw
(00:32 / All) SirDylan: Player [BestLegionNubNA] has voted to draw the game. 4 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(01:41 / All) magykMan: !draw
(01:41 / All) SirDylan: Player [magykMan] has voted to draw the game. 3 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(01:45 / All) magykMan: purple not build
(01:49 / Allied) Berserkerz: !draw
(01:49 / All) SirDylan: Player [Berserkerz] has voted to draw the game. 2 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(02:06 / Allied) Wc3.BR: !draw
(02:06 / All) SirDylan: Player [Wc3.BR] has voted to draw the game. 1 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
****(02:25 / All) magykMan: The game has now been recorded as a draw. You may leave at any time.****

Unfortunately there are people that choose to fake bot messages, however this is bannable while playing on our bots.

As you had been deceived with regards to the game actually being drawn, you have been unbanned.
I will be banning this individual shortly for faking bot messages.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Return to “Processed Appeals”