i command you to unbanned me

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

hot_waffles
Aura Tree

i command you to unbanned me

Postby hot_waffles » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:39 am

Your Warcraft III username: hot_waffles
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: disconnection problems wifi
Why you should be unbanned: because im awesome and because a 5day banned is hilarious when this game is near almost dead let me kno peps

Zeratul

Re: i command you to unbanned me

Postby Zeratul » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:56 am

I'm guessing the username blue-blush is yours (brq link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=117504 ), and you were banned for being afk in two games (and both games were far from being over - In the two games, you afked over 5+ minutes at start) - So any reason why you joined the 2 mentioned games, and went afk?

Please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the wiki.

That way, ENT moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@Albi fyi

Albi
Treant Protector

Postby Albi » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:10 pm

not disconnections problems, you simply went afk in 2 games. Care to explain why?

hot_waffles
Aura Tree

Postby hot_waffles » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 am

hhhmmmm....i cant remeber the afk unless my gf did she never mention it to me but i had disc problems it kick me out like 2 or 3times cant remeber well but anyways i cant really blammed her she probably join a game and afk since it takes to long to get full but cmon we all afk we been there why even ask why? when you already know the answer to it everyone behind this screen knows cause we all been there we afk all the time we all have our days shit happens sometimes

Albi
Treant Protector

Postby Albi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:20 am

Unbanned

Return to “Processed Appeals”