Misunderstood leaving (please unban)

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ladladlad
Basic Tree

Misunderstood leaving (please unban)

Postby ladladlad » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:01 am

Your Warcraft III username: ladladlad
Realm/Gateway: America
Why are you banned: Leaving a legion TD game
Why you should be unbanned: Honestly, I'm new to Warcraft (returning after years) and had joined a legion TD game. I had incorrectly built very early and i asked if i should leave and the others didn't mind, but i was more of a burden to the team so i thought i should leave so they had a better chance at winning. Hope that makes sense and you can see where im coming from... In future i will ask the team to boot me. Or, i was disconnected from a game as well... it might have been that. But either way my intentions were not selfish nor intentional or ruining a game...

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Re: Misunderstood leaving (please unban)

Postby Arcanium » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:27 am

Hi @ladladlad,

We have a number of rules that govern the games we host here on ENT Gaming, and what you did by leaving is against our rules.

Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated. You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Misunderstood leaving (please unban)

Postby CheW » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:36 pm

@ladladlad

Unbanned. Don't leave future games
MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”