Please unban me :(

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Volts
Basic Tree

Please unban me :(

Postby Volts » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Volt
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: Ban dodging and more
Why you should be unbanned:
I have been playing warcraft 3 for years and years and never been banned. It all started when i got my Mac, since then i get randomly disconnected in-game and then it gets me banned...
So i used VPNs to dodge ect, and now it says i am banned for 1 year!
Also, i had to buy a VPN in order to play wc3 as my current internet provider blocks wc3 :/
Please un-ban me, i will do my best to follow the rules!
I will also try later to install a windows virtual machine so that i don't get kicked randomly.
Thank you!

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Please unban me :(

Postby Unitil » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Hi @Volts

The original ban you dodged was not for disconnecting, but for excessive ping spam, solo sending (Second Offence), and ghosting information. After you had been banned for this, you were later reported on your alt, bigdild0, for abusing a desync bug causing you to disconnect.

Information regarding the first ban can be found HERE.
Information regarding the dodge account can be found HERE

Now, instead of appealing the charges you were banned for, you decided to avoid the ban and dodge on different IPs/accounts. Do note, we treat ban dodging similar to map hacking and is considered a serious offense.

Due to the serious nature of dodging, I cannot simply unban you.

With regards to your ISP, I have never heard of an ISP that actively blocks Warcraft III.

Volts
Basic Tree

Postby Volts » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Is there any way you could at least decrease the ban lenght? Because it is for 1 year!!
At this point i should buy a new warcraft 3?

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Do note, we only ban IP addresses and not CD-keys as we do not have access to those. You do not have to rebuy your Warcraft 3 game.

With regards to your ban, I am willing to make a deal with you. The ban duration currently will remain for the full 1 year, however, if you can remain dodge free for 1 month, I will be willing to look at potentially unbanning you.

If you agree to the above deal, you can make another appeal on November 16th, 2017. Upon seeing your appeal, I will do a thourough check to ensure you have abided by the terms mentioned above. If however you dodge your ban once more, your ban duration will remain the same, and your appeal will be denied.

Do you agree not to dodge your ban for the next month?

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:42 am

No response, send me a PM if you're interested in the above. Do note, the date moves forward every day you fail to respond.

Processing.

@Volts

Return to “Processed Appeals”