Wrongfully banned for dodging

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jacque
Basic Tree

Wrongfully banned for dodging

Postby Jacque » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Ying
Realm/Gateway: USWest
Why are you banned: Falsely accused of dodging
Why you should be unbanned: I've never been banned before and you can check my name and ip address. I hope not all admins on here are like this guy because now my brother and I cannot play on any ent bots and my brother just bought the game too. I don't know what kind of proof there is other than he thinks my brother and I are someone that we aren't. I wish the admin that banned us would be non-prejudice but I doubt I'll get any where from this.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Wrongfully banned for dodging

Postby Unitil » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi @Jacque

I have been following your movements for some time now, and it's fairly easy to see that you've been dodging your original ban without appealing it. Your forum IP has changed from France to Canada in less than a day, and with regards to in-game IPs, your IP changed from the same France IP to West Coast USA while trying to dodge your ban.

The evidence of you changing your IP does not help your situation. I am willing to discuss this, however, the evidence I am presented with makes me believe you to be my dodger.

Jacque
Basic Tree

Postby Jacque » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:38 am

I've been dodging since 2014 and I've never appealed before but I suppose there's no sense in keeping up with all of my silly pretenses. I can tell you that I was originally banned for 30 days for starting votekicks against bad players in lobbies of ltd games back in 2014, if my memory serves me right, before the vk command was disabled in the lobby. I did not adhere to the ruling authority on the matter because I simply do not agree that that was a bannable offense and so the rest is history with dodging as you would have it. Since then I've had more of a "gloves are off" mentality about the ENT community. I liked Clan BGN before they merged with you people as they were less anal retentive and stringent about stupid little things like vk rules but that's another story entirely. Clant ENT is too controlling over every little aspect of the game and I've simply lost all of my humility in being told what I can and cannot do. I'm all for being open, honest, and transparent but the bridges have been burned and there is very little chance that I'd be willing to establish meaningful discourse with anyone associated with this over-controlling Gestapo-like community that I have grown to despise.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 am

denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”