Unban please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

teachmeplease
Basic Tree

Unban please

Postby teachmeplease » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:35 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Teachme
Realm/Gateway: West
Why are you banned: autoban (afk i think?)
Why you should be unbanned: I've started to come back and have played a lot of games recently and I don't afk much expect for this game where i had to attend to family emergency. I also have a very good stay rate with the bot and this doesn't usually happen.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban please

Postby Unitil » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:09 am

Hi @teachmeplease

You've been banned by our system after getting kicked by the built-in -kickafk command. Do note, it is against our rules to go AFK for extended periods of time, especially without announcing it in game. If you thought you might take longer then a few minutes, you should say that you have to leave due to an emergency and try your luck with being unbanned in appeal.

Regardless of your reasons for needing to go AFK, it is against our rules and is why you were banned.

Hello teachmeplease,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: Unban please

Postby Rain- » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:54 am

expired processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”