Banned by a toxic player

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Herlitz
Basic Tree

Banned by a toxic player

Postby Herlitz » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Herlitz
Realm/Gateway: Asia
Why are you banned: Don't know, I think someone got mad at me when they didn't noticed I did a special mode in Hellhalt
Why you should be unbanned: It's quite easy to notice that it's the mode called cs because at the start of a round you it will be said in the middle of screen and you get another ability on your builder. Tbh it shouldn't be possible to get banned by something like that. The one who should get a ban is the person who bans players for a lost.

Thanks

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Banned by a toxic player

Postby Unitil » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi @Herlitz

It would seem that you used a non-default game mode without announcing it in the pre-game lobby.

[ENT] HELLHALT TD #46

Code: Select all

(00:08 / Allied) Herlitz: -paaccsdm

This is why you were banned in the following ban request; LINK.

I'll attach the Staff member that had banned you in the request.
@Max-Well

For now, complete the following, and when he is available he will review you appeal further.

Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Max-Well
Treant

Postby Max-Well » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 pm

@Herlitz

Your not banned by a toxic player. You are banned cause you violated our rules, which are very clear when it comes to choosing modes. Please don't blame others for mistakes you made.

Nothing more to add:

Unitil wrote:Please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 am

Ban has expired.

Processing.

@Herlitz

Return to “Processed Appeals”