ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

tyler11
Treant

ban appeal

Postby tyler11 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:34 am

Your Warcraft III username: Ur.Dead
Realm/Gateway: u.s.east
Why are you banned: Bot impersonation
Why you should be unbanned: Was joking around game was 2 mins from being over we had 1 leaver and 1 guy game ruining refusing to help so i just wanted game to end. Didn't think it was even bannable since it had no effect on the game and it was 1 min from ending. Sorry wont do it again.

rule :
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).

Desire
ENT Staff

Re: ban appeal

Postby Desire » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Thanks for confirming your understanding on not to impersonate the ENT bot. If you do so again it wont look so good.

un-ban this guy?

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 am

tyler11 wrote:Was joking around game was 2 mins from being over we had 1 leaver and 1 guy game ruining refusing to help so i just wanted game to end. Didn't think it was even bannable since it had no effect on the game and it was 1 min from ending. Sorry wont do it again..

Do not unban this guy. Even in his response, he is "justifying" what he did wrong by blaming another player and then playing it off as "joking."

If you read the chatlog in the BRQ, he is a toxic flamer and a liar. I don't even know this guy, all I did was comment on the BRQ about "bot impersonation" and this guy flamed personal messages to me (multiple messages), which I flagged to the forum moderators.

He is absolutely not sorry and he will do it again.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:16 am

denied

Return to “Processed Appeals”