unban please please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ANAlbNYI_PALA4
Aura Tree

unbane please

Postby ANAlbNYI_PALA4 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:17 am

Your Warcraft III username: ANAlbNYI_PALA4
Realm/Gateway: asia.battle.net
Why are you banned: evasion of ban
Why you should be unbanned: please unlock me I do. I don't want to sit in the bath to a complete ban.
Last edited by ANAlbNYI_PALA4 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

ANAlbNYI_PALA4
Aura Tree

unban please please

Postby ANAlbNYI_PALA4 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:52 am

Your Warcraft III username: ANAlbNYI_PALA4
Realm/Gateway: asia.battle.net
Why are you banned: evasion of ban
Why you should be unbanned: Please unlock me I realized the full burden of punishment. I have not been playing with you for more than a month. Give me a chance please :cry: :cry:

ANAlbNYI_PALA4
Aura Tree

Re: unban please please

Postby ANAlbNYI_PALA4 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:05 am

Yes, I accept this deal. I already miss your server, although I could not understand it because I'm from Russia and do not understand English. I'm not going to your server and I'm ready to wait for many thanks.
Last edited by ANAlbNYI_PALA4 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Postby Arcanium » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:58 am

Please don't double post, you just have to wait for us to get back to you and we will when we are ready.

You dodged your ban from this topic posted against you: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=119790
It was only 4 days and you knew you were banned because you attempted to join many times. You then decided to go on your account on a different realm to dodge, but you got caught. Because of that you were issued with a 1 year ban for dodging, and then dodged again the next day and also a few days after that. Since the last time noted on the 4th of November NZDT, I haven't seen you dodge your ban. It has now been over 2 months and you have appealed.

I am willing to make a deal with you. If you can go 2 more weeks without dodging your ban, I will unban you. If you dodge again, this ban appeal will be denied and you will no longer have this deal on offer, and will wait out the remainder of the ban. That means that if you don't dodge, you should be able to play by Christmas eve/Christmas.

@ANAlbNYI_PALA4
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Re: unbane please

Postby Arcanium » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:59 am

Merged for double posting.

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Postby Arcanium » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:15 am

Glad your attitude has changed from back then. Re appeal in 2 weeks time and I will review it.

Processing.

@analbnyi_pala4

Return to “Processed Appeals”