cland@useast

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

clandgap
Armored Tree

cland@useast

Postby clandgap » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:15 am

Your Warcraft III username: cland@useast
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: "dodging ban"
Why you should be unbanned: didn't doge any ban. I play from university housing internet, at least one other person I know of plays warcraft but idk if he uses ent. I also have a vpn, but I don't use it when playing ent bc it wont' even let me join games (known proxy). Pls unban

clandgap
Armored Tree

Re: cland@useast

Postby clandgap » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:18 am

wtf won't even let me join other ent games, also doesn't even have the correct account name. pls fix

clandgap
Armored Tree

Postby clandgap » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:04 am

Nvm game works fine from my home internet, someone must have just been banned for dodge on uni internet haha

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:25 am

@clandgap We do not allow the use of VPNs - you figured that out already apparently. Also, you are now admitting to dodging another ban... Does the name Gateguardyolo mean anything to you?

clandgap
Armored Tree

Postby clandgap » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 am

I'm not admitting shit. Any way I could get my name whitelisted? Right now I can't play from school internet because I'm banned for ban dodge username 'bandodgeacct', sometimes it's other usernames as well. This is obviously not me, if I were actually a dodger which I'm not admitting to I obviously wouldn't make the username 'bandodgeacct'. I have many alts, not just for dodge, why you care? I'm not even banned rn

bandodgeacct
Basic Tree

Postby bandodgeacct » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:38 am

You go to WWU cland?

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:13 am

@clandgap You obviously are banned right now or you would not be making the appeal. The fact that you are saying that you are playing tells us that you are dodging your ban.

You have not answered the question - does the name gateguardyolo mean anything to you?

clandgap
Armored Tree

Postby clandgap » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:38 am

Damn dude u aren't the brightest. I thought I was banned cause the connection I was playing on (university housing internet where lots of people play) is IP banned. It said I was banned but was giving an account name that does not belong to me. This is often the case as several people play warcraft over that connection, so if anyone gets banned everyone has to dodge even though they themselves aren't actually banned, just caught in the crossfire. Only reason I reported it this time bc it said for 'dodge', I thought maybe I was confused for someone else connecting from same IP a week or two ago when I was actually banned. It would be nice to get my account whitelisted or some shit so this could stop happening in general, but it's easy to deal with np ;-)

Anyways have fun with your investigation lol, pls don't ban cland@useast I care about that acct because people know me on it

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 am

Denied. Feel free to try appealing again when you feel like telling the truth.

Return to “Processed Appeals”