bandodgeacct@useast

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bandodgeacct
Basic Tree

bandodgeacct@useast

Postby bandodgeacct » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:28 pm

Your Warcraft III username: bandodgeacct@useast
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: dodging ban
Why you should be unbanned: I wasn't dodging a ban, did I seriously get banned because of my username? I also joked in a game about dodging ban, but it was only a joke. I'm logging in from home internet right now without proxy to prove it. I tend to leave my proxy on because otherwise the internet I'm on is shared among school apartments and I have to enter captchas everywhere. Please unban my account, you shouldn't get banned just because of a username. Obviously if I was actually dodging (which I may have to do now I guess if I'm 1 year banned) I would not name my account "ban dodge". Thanks

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: bandodgeacct@useast

Postby AmnoN » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:08 am

@bandodgeacct You are not banned for your account name. You are banned because you are dodging a ban. Also, playing on a proxy is bannable - ENT does not allow the use of it for joining games.

Do you happen to know cland? I strongly recommend telling the truth.

bandodgeacct
Basic Tree

Postby bandodgeacct » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:13 am

Any way I can get unbanned and play honestly again? If you look at my games, I never tk or do anything bannable. If there's no hope for me to play seriously anymore and you want to unjustly ban me I have endless proxies, I'll simply afk join and ruin dozens of games every day, mb even set up a script to autojoin ltd mega games and afk. idc

bandodgeacct
Basic Tree

Postby bandodgeacct » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:16 am

Internet I'm on is uni off campus apartments shared internet, and half the time it has ent ban bc someone else afk, sometimes I am forced to use proxy. IDK who cland is but all the time it won't let me join games saying username 'cland' for teamkill. Seems like a toxic player, which I am not

bandodgeacct
Basic Tree

Postby bandodgeacct » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:20 am

I've played legion for years and never gotten banned except for the occasional disconnect

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 am

@bandodgeacct Threatening to ruin games if you are not unbanned is not advisable...

You are admitting to using a proxy to dodge bans when someone else is banned. I also find it interesting that you have never posted here until now - odd that you do this when cland gets banned for dodging. Care to explain? On top of that, the two of you share an IP and play the same games.

clandgap
Armored Tree

Postby clandgap » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 am

lmao you motherfucker, I won't give them your main but everyone gonna be pissed at you for a while if we have to permadodge when playing from wifi. Pls don't fuck us AmnoN, just permaban the acct not IP. If we can't play over this IP we'll just end up playing from 4g tether which is way more cancerous/disconnect prone

Return to “Processed Appeals”