unban please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

haliluya812
Basic Tree

unban please

Postby haliluya812 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Your Warcraft III username: haliluya812
Realm/Gateway: www.entgaming.net
Why are you banned: disconnected from the server
Why you should be unbanned: I didn't discounnect on pupose I played twice today and still wanted to continue playing and the networked got crashed couldn't help it . please unban me i already fixed my connection and i am aware of the rules

When picking a mode other than the default one (-hpgmcb prophet or -phgmcb), mode setter (red) must announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.
Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Selling value at any point in the game in order to gain an advantage by stalling time on a racing level is forbidden.
Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
Intentionally leaving after sending as incomer to give an advantage to valuer in cross is bannable.

Antistuck
Must be used on your stuck units.
Cannot be used on opponent team.
Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate. (Using anti-stuck on units in the middle is allowed.)
Cannot be used to delay or prevent units from teleporting to king with the intention to hide units or to aggro units away from king.
Cannot be used on creeps and sends that are attacking the king.
Cannot be used in an attempt to make sends go directly to the king by avoiding towers in a cross

regards haliluya812
please unban me soon

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: unban please

Postby Quetra » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm

@haliluya812

I will unban you for second time but you do seem to be having the same disconnection issue. I hope it is fixed now because we can't keep unbanning you forever as it does ruin the game experience for others.

Return to “Processed Appeals”