Panico dodge ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

yagamilight
Armored Tree

Panico dodge ban

Postby yagamilight » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:55 am

Your Warcraft III username: panico
Realm/Gateway: euro
Why are you banned: autoban for d/c and then dodge ban
Why you should be unbanned: My internet has given me more autobans from disconnect than i wish to remember, being banned more often than unbanned to play regular games due to problems with my internet. Had my provider come out twice to try fix over the last 2 weeks and they don't even know how to fix my problem, apparently my upload speed is way to slow and my ping is to high in the speedtester thing. So i finally find a way to use a semi usable connection and i get a 1 year dodge ban, this must be some kind of joke. Not trying to dodge a ban, trying to get an internet connection to work. Do your homework on the person before giving such a ridiculous ban.

Thanks,

Panico

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Panico dodge ban

Postby FalenGa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Do my homework before i give such a ridiculous ban? Are you even serious?

You are well aware that dodging is against our rules. You are well aware why autoban exists. You are well aware you've ruined several games so far by disconnecting.

Now you're banned 1 year for dodging one of those autobans, and your conclusion is that i am at fault? Splendid!

yagamilight
Armored Tree

Postby yagamilight » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:22 pm

The professionalism of your position is incredible. You think i want to disconnect all the time, it's brutally frustrating to continually be banned for something that i have no control of but now that i am actually able to get through my games with a different internet connection you want to throw a 1 year dodge ban. Seriously if this is what makes you feel better about yourself with your admin power then congrats to you. Look at what i am banned for, if that stands for nothing then you guys need to re make your rules. I guess i'll see you in a year if this is actually your attitude!

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:21 pm

As you wish. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”