Spite ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Kenpachi_Ichigo
Basic Tree

Spite ban

Postby Kenpachi_Ichigo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Kenpachi_Ichigo:
USEast:
"ninja":
i believe this ban was unfair simply because i never intended to ninja and i was completely unaware items became bound on pickup. I haven't played warcraft 3 in almost 20 years and i had just recently found this map and a way to play it by myself online, which i proceeded to do until i noticed that it advertised a discord channel. I joined this channel and advertised a game that was joined by the accusing party "kamina".. we proceeded to do some raid/quest and all was fine until an item dropped (mind you i had still be playing solo up until this point) so i proceeded to pick it up and stated that i needed it. He then lost his temper and went off saying that i was a "ninja" and that i was just trying to steal items. This is not the case at all, i simply was unaware that there was a BoP function in the game as i had just begun playing it.
I humbly request that this ban get lifted as i can assure this wont happen again, it is just a simple misunderstanding and i apologize for any offense i caused
:

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Spite ban

Postby Unitil » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 pm

@Kenpachi_Ichigo

Hello kenpachi_ichigo,

you have been banned in a privately hosted game. The owners of these games can ban you for any reason they like. Such bans do not affect the ENT network and we do not administer them; your case is thereby denied.

Feel free to private message the host on the forums or whisper him on the server he plays on. To get more information about your ban, please validate your account and check out the user specific or public banlist.

Please note, that you can either privately host your own game now or join any of the officially hosted games by ENT.

Return to “Processed Appeals”