Unban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

zcclark
Forest Walker

Unban Appeal

Postby zcclark » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:06 am

Your Warcraft III username: HaoHao-.-
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: votekick abuse?
Why you should be unbanned: Come on Ent Moderators? stop abusing powers? Why should I be banned for vt abuse? I even asked that Jugg multiple times b4 I deemed that votekick legit. I should Not be banned.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban Appeal

Postby BeerLord » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:24 am

bullloney. You votekicked him the second you died, blaming him. Then flamed and harrassed him for the rest of the game. I wouldnt have answered you either.

zcclark
Forest Walker

Postby zcclark » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:04 am

Are you kidding me? since when I cant start a votekick when I have reasons. The jugg was never with team during early team fights. Even our sf player asked in Allie Chat, " we have a Jugg". Also Even if I was mad at start, later on I asked him numerous time and He just ignored me, so it is my fault that he did not respond? What is your logic? At 7:56, he started to insult me. SO i cant talk back when SOMEONE insulted me?? LOL
At 17:07, out sf player asked in Allie Chat, " we have a jugg?" , between the start of the game till 17 min in, jugg was not helping team obviously, otherwise, explain to me why our SF would question the existence of JUGG.
At 19:11 I asked Jugg if he is willing to help, he ignored me.
At 19:35 I asked him again, he still did not respond.
At 21:01 AGAIN I asked him if he is willing to help becoz his actions did not show that he was helping.
At 21:42 I Asked him AGAIN (damn I do have a good patience) and he still refused to answer, neither did his acitons showed he had any intention to help.
SO after numerous times I asked him, he did not respond, I formed the opinion that he would not cooperate with team, Therefore, I think it is a REASON to kick HIM.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 am

(07:19 / All) N|rI|cff4E2A04G: A votekick against player [DarkPhoenix] has been started by player [HaoHao-.-].
There was no teamfight up to now, so your reasoning is inconsistent with the facts. And there was no question asked prior to your initial votekick attempt. You just votekicked him because you died and somehow felt he was to blame? Even if he was, and I disagree with that, that is still no grounds to votekick him. Then you started to harass him with your contentious tone, and while he did not answer you, he did not "not help the team". I dont care if you flame him, or him you, if not done excessively, but that is not the point here, except in providing context with respect to why he might not have answered you.

zcclark
Forest Walker

Postby zcclark » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 am

Ok, I will answer to you about my initial kick on him. I died becoz he was farming creeps when i was fighting enemy. He was near me but he did not help. U think that is not enough to start a kick? You can reserve your opinion but you cant deny that I have a reason too. I dont just kick ppl for no reason, esp considering the jugg is a good KDR player, therefore, it is usually expected that he would help when his teammate was fighting. If you still feel that you should ignore my reasonings, maybe I need request another moderator to review it as you might be bias in this.

zcclark
Forest Walker

Postby zcclark » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:35 am

Btw, How is starting one votekick count as votekick abuse? My second votekick against him was well reasoned. I asked him a lot of time to cooperate with team but he ignored, therefore, I started my second votekick.

zcclark
Forest Walker

Postby zcclark » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:48 am

"Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game." Also @BeerLord, I quoted this ENT rules to you in case you did not remember. Votekick is allowed on someon who negatively impacted the game for either or both teams. Jugg negatively impacted sentinel team because when we needed him, he did not show up and also he threatened to get us banned (which miraculously he successed this time), So threatening teammates to get banned for questioning his cooperativeness is ALLOWED, but an attempt to votekick a player who brought negative impact on team is NOT? I am really disappointed that you would stand on his side, he was the only ONE on our team that put negative energy, the rest of the team was always stand together and fight together. If anyone should be banned, that should be the jugg.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 am

Your sarcasm is ill-advised and not appreciated.
Your description of your initial votekick attempt validates my point. That one episode is not sufficient to warrant a votekick. Somehow you are assuming it was purposeful, but I believe that shows your bias here. There is no way to know that, and therefore your votekick attempt was abusive.

Again, he did not fail to cooperate with the team, he only chose to not engage you in dialogue.

zcclark
Forest Walker

Postby zcclark » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:24 am

BeerLoad you are so biased. You stated that he did cooperate with team, then explain why there are two other people on my team accused him of not cooperating? SO they are BOth wrong, good point! Plus you are banning me for excessive long time, only my 1st attempt of kick was inappropriate (based on your findings) and that warrants a 3-day ban? Not to mention I did have a reason there,although you refused to recognize my reason. Your ban is excessive and abusive imo (yeah right not only you can have opinions, I can TOO!) Plus you also did not answer my quesiton either (just like that jugg), I quoted the rules for you and explained to you that I votekick him based on his play but I guess you just chose to ignore that (just like the jugg chose not to talk). And you are so genius that even the jugg did not respond for the 1st 20-25 min of games, you are still able to validate for HIM that he was cooperating with the team. This is just ridiculous. (maybe the LOA is right in the game when he said that this jugg had some affiliations to ent admins, so you protect him). SO one arguebly "votekick abuse" gets me a 3-day ban and you expect me to not think that you are biased??? Did you even watch the replay? How can you be so sure that the jugg was cooperating for the 1st 25min of game? Please answer those questions without dodging. In addition, I think that even mods should be monitored to make sure they dont abuse their powers, is there anyone else that can look into this game. At first i thought you probably just not getting it but now I believe that you are doing this on purpose, putting excessive punishment upon me.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:39 am

Disagreeing with you is not anybody's definition of bias.
He did cooperate and play with the team. You provided no time stamps of when he did not. The supposition that two allies agreed with you is not evidence at all. (There are countless examples of illegal votekicks being carried out, which obviously requires multiple players to vote.) Its the game play that counts. At the time of the second votekick he was 2-1 with 4 assists. Those are not numbers of someone refusing to play with the team.
Nowhere did I ever say only the first votekick attempt was abusive. Its documented on your ban post that all 3 were clearly abusive.
To repeat, you were so abrasive and contentious with your chat, i wouldnt have answered you either with your constant badgering. Your supposition that because he didnt respond to you means he was game ruining is just wrong.
All of the mods are monitored.
I never issue a ban without watching the game.
You are correct in the 3 day ban being excessive. That was a mistake, I meant to write 2, and I will fix that.
Ban length adjusted to 2 days.
Appeal denied.

Return to “Processed Appeals”