Ban appeal part 2

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Krocis
Treant

Ban appeal part 2

Postby Krocis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:21 am

Your Warcraft III username: Krocis , CarryPotter
Realm/Gateway: useast@battlenet
Why are you banned: dodging ban
Why you should be unbanned:

According to our deal with @Falenga I am reapplying to my ban. I dont know what to add-

My smurf acc was raported for RQ,and flaming, when I even didnt make excessive flame and only banable reason was RQ. And then ye, I dodged ban like 3 times(3games) since I play daily a lot here for years. I ve never been banned or raported for breaking rules(or mb one cant remember but else i am pure), always been a nice guy and one bad day I had in years, I am punished for 1 year.Even if I ve knew dodging ban is equal to maphacking maaaan If ive ever knew i´d never dodge any ban one mistake and my gaming here is ruined for 1 yeeeeeeaaaaaaarr :cry:
I know ignorance does not excuse me dodging. Shame on me :oops:
I rly apologize deeeeeeeeeeply , more deep than the ocean is, more deeeep than the most deeper gorge in the world.
Dont make me suffer for one year for one mistake I did here :( Pleaaaaaaase on my knees :(
Kick me, torture me but dont make me 1year BANana, I will never ever do dat again since I know its equal to fuckin MH :(
God bless u, who will reduce.

-coz this words is what I felt ,still feel and ,will feel and I stand for. These words express the most of it(the feeling of the moment). Its just a week and I already miss playing and "being"(chat) with friends and our community. I still hope it can be reduced.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban appeal part 2

Postby FalenGa » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:12 am

Hey @Krocis ,

It's nice to see you held your part of the deal and were calm and friendly during the process.

Given your cooperation and history, your appeal is approved.

Enjoy your games.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
Krocis (Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:47 am)

Krocis
Treant

Re: Ban appeal part 2

Postby Krocis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:48 am

@Falenga thank you so much ,I really appreciate u trust me.

Return to “Processed Appeals”