unban plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kingcole1991
Armored Tree

unban plz

Postby kingcole1991 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:56 am

Your Warcraft III username: darkadion
Realm/Gateway: east
Why are you banned: autobann
Why you should be unbanned: i know ive been auto banned mutiple times the past week my internet uslly doesnt have issues like this ive contacted my service provider and they have reset my shit i do not understand why these problem are occuring ive always had good internet and im not a leaver or rage quiter im truly sorry that this is happening im just as upset as the people i am playing with when i dc hid be willing to do the g proxy if it will help my ban i just dont know how to do it im not that tech savy

Karils
Treant Protector

Re: unban plz

Postby Karils » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:33 am

It doesn't look like you're using any sort of reconnection tool, so while I may otherwise agree that the ban duration is excessive at this point you do need to do something about the disconnects. Whether or not you can control you disconnecting in the first place, you could take a minute and make it so that you at least have a chance to reconnect and essentially fix the outcome rather than the cause of the problem.

If you're on windows, get gproxy DLL and find a way to either attach an image showing the files onto a response to this post, or a pm to me on discord. I'll unban if/when that criteria is met, or you can wait out the ban.

Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

Karils
    Treant Protector

Re: unban plz

Postby Karils » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:04 am

talked through the installation process.

unbanning

processing

Return to “Processed Appeals”