[Dota] sidama.dg@europe.battle.net

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

amadis
Basic Tree

[Dota] sidama.dg@europe.battle.net

Postby amadis » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:18 am

Your Warcraft III username: Sidama.dg
[b]Realm/Gateway: UsEast/Europe
[b]Why are you banned: vk abuse
[b]Why you should be unbanned
: I went overboard on this game as the vk on Aegislash is certainly abusive. But a 2 days ban is very harsch considering the 2 vk on TrustTheProcess were NOT abusive: he refused to cooperate with team multiple times, even though his presence was clearly required and possible.He essentially gave up without the team agreement. If I correctly understand the rules it is forbidden to give up unless the team has collectively decided so. Roaming the map while waiting the game to end even though the team has not NOT ffed should NOT be an accepted behaviour by mods in my opinion. This is what triggered the 2 vk on him - for which getting banned 2 days would be really unfair... And I want to make clear I did not vk him for lack of skill, which I understand to be indeed abusive, but for the behaviour described above. Next time I vk someone I will provide background ingame so that there is no misunderstanding.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [Dota] sidama.dg@europe.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:19 pm

No, your first votekick of trusttheprocess at min 14 was way to soon for your above reasoning to be sound. Shortly thereafter he had 3 kills. He may not have been a very good player but no way he met criteria for game ruin or failure to cooperate at the time of your votekick attempts.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [Dota] sidama.dg@europe.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:07 pm

no response.
processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”