Maksiooo Reloaded

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Maksiooo
Basic Tree

Maksiooo Reloaded

Postby Maksiooo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:49 am

Your Warcraft III username: Maksiooo
Realm/Gateway: all gateways, at that time probably USWEST or EAST
Why are you banned: I got banned because a player - Imhotep[EU]- supposedly accused me of juggling and the moderator or whoever took care of the case did a probable 2 minute investigation , mostly and lastly reading what the person who accused me of juggling had to say[ probably an angry 12 yo kid, or a 32 yo decadent who cant even spell the word "juggling" correctly.]
Why you should be unbanned: I did not try to juggle a single time in that game, as i have recently learned that it is illegal. If i wanted to juggle i would have done it for 2 hours straight, its not a big deal. I changed focus 6 times as i was trying to kill a red HP Arachnid on level 3, and in the process i mistakedly cancelled a SINGLE king attack, what led to players-Imhotep[EU]- harsh response , implying that i was trying to juggle the king. After i killed the red HP monsters, i was in good spirit, probably because of the second hand weird smoke , that the -neighbours- funded me minutes prior to what had happened. I decided to finally take matters in my own hands.
I overtook control of The King a second time. Monsters started dying - like i have never seen before . . .
At that very moment the leaks never stopped.I started feeling very uneasy. Sends were coming in waves. Round after round. Seconds became minutes.
In no time i realised it was all over. A brief relaxation overcame me, mixed with flashbacks of what had just happened.
I decided to kill mys computer a couple of times, but after all i never managed to get off of it.
After thinking over my life and the game itself, i concluded that : at the beginning of round 3 i cancelled a single King attack by mistake, and after that point i did not delay or break any other attack. [one moneter 2 hits, then one hit another , one hit another, back to the hurt one , and back to the hurt one, not "juggling" a single time, or even achieving a smallest delay in the process. ]
In my opinion a mistake was made, and i am humbly asking for yet another unban.
I am asking some moderator to please look into this case again by watching the replay if available , or having faith in my sincerity- to unban me. Please unban me- i wasnt trying , and am not planning to break a single rule, and i feel sorry for what happened, and already have been punished for two days
T~T .

Maksiooo

osug
Treant

Re: Maksiooo Reloaded

Postby osug » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello Maksiooo,

your ban would last till 17:58:43 CET. I'll unban you now. Unbanned.

Processing.
Do not kiss the girl who has a cold.

Return to “Processed Appeals”