Inst ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

inst
Basic Tree

Inst ban

Postby inst » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:48 am

Your Warcraft III username: Inst
Realm/Gateway: Azeroth / USEast
Why are you banned: Let me first point out that my ban duration is so short that I don't really care, except for the person who banned me.

See, what happened here was that we were playing a severely stacked game. Our side had an average ELO of 1115, and the other 884. One player kept on insulting me and complaining at me about how I should play the way he wanted, such as building a tower in such a way that it would feed him, and I told him, you have a bad attitude. When we were setting up the game, I asked him to move onto the other team to balance things out, but he said he couldn't carry the entire team, showing that he was less interested in playing well and more interested in easy wins. So the player decides to accuse me of trying to teamkill, and then starts a votekick, accusing me of not building or deliberately leaking, when I wasn't.

The other team, made out of noobs, thinks they're better off doing a 4v3 than a 4v4 with a weak player, and complies with their request.

Why you should be unbanned: Eh, by the time you read this, my ban should already be expired, but I've got to protest. The teams were stacked for free wins, and they simply didn't want a noob on their team.
Last edited by inst on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

inst
Basic Tree

Re: Inst ban

Postby inst » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:02 am

This is the specific game:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10536419

My problem was with ltgs_master. Amusingly, the game was so stacked that they could win 3v4.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: Inst ban

Postby Quetra » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:34 pm

(00:00 / All) LTGS_MASTER: Inst has lost the connection (connection closed by remote host).

@Inst

You weren't votekicked though? Your ban was an automatic ban because you disconnected. If someone did votekick you for being noob in future though, you should post a ban request on this website for them. It's a bannable offence.

Anyway the ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”