ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Element-
Basic Tree

ban appeal

Postby Element- » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:48 am

Your Warcraft III username:SoloSiempre-
Realm/Gateway: Azeroth
Why are you banned:Ban dodging tid/lost conecction
Why you should be unbanned:Good!! I live in Uruguay and here the internet is unstable and falls 2 times a day at random, it can be at any time! and since the new update of blizzard I can not activate "Gproxy" and unfortunately it falls, but it will not be intentional, xq if you see replays many times of the q I drop I am well standing in the game.Thank you very much and I hope you understand my situation! I always play in "ent" xq is the best bot for my country is 0 lag is perecto! I hope you understand. greetings nelson scaletti

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: ban appeal

Postby Quetra » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 am

@Element-

You were banned here: viewtopic.php?f=172&t=126459

You saw that you were banned and continued to play on a different ip . This is ban dodging and carries a ban of 1 year. Why did you dodge our ban?

Element-
Basic Tree

Postby Element- » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:08 pm

The truth is that when you fall on the Internet because you hurt me and I enter with something else! only the ip is changed when the internet goes down and I do not do a lot for a while! I apologize I do not want to evade the proposal and I totally agree with what they do! but it was never my intention to leave the games! There is something you can do to reverse this situation! Thank you very much for answering. Nelson sclaetti

Element-
Basic Tree

Postby Element- » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Never dodge your propocin to propocito to caerce the internet is changed! I just wanted to keep playing but this update from Blizzar hurt me a lot! I had even stopped playing, until I was told about gproxy by the guys who play in "dihl" but the blizzar update ruined me!

Element-
Basic Tree

Postby Element- » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

A thousand apologies if what I am writing does not arrive well! because I use google translator! thank you I hope you know how to understand!

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:44 pm

@Element-

I know you do not speak English well, however, you dodged your ban and it appears to be on purpose. You seem aware of your IP being dynamic and used that to bypass your initial bans. If you want to prove this was only an accident, stop dodging your bans. You can re-appeal in a 3-4 weeks and we can have a discussion then if you start following our rules.

Denied for now.

Return to “Processed Appeals”