Unban me pls

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Juiet
Armored Tree

Unban me pls

Postby Juiet » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:45 am

Your Warcraft III username: |o|
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned: I got banned cuz I went afk. It is said I ruined the game by that.
Why you should be unbanned: It is true and I dont deny that I was part of a terrible behaving team. But I was not the cause of the game loss since other players flamed, spamed and behaved stupid. My afk was a reaction to that. Next time I will be more resistant to others and ignore them. Pls unban me.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban me pls

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:12 am

Since you went AFK for a long period of time, it can be considered "game-ruining."

Your team's behavior is not an excuse for you to AFK for 7+ minutes in a 20 minute span.

Hello l o l,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Juiet
Armored Tree

Postby Juiet » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:15 am

Hi,
tnx for answering. Yes I violated rule 2 (afk) and Im sorry for that. Maybe it is a bad excuse to refer to other players behaviour. As I can see u also have a rule for flame/troll which i think could also apply here for at least 1 ally. Im just trying to make u understand that I didnt go afk without a reason even it is not a good one. Sorry again. Wont happen again. I was banned for 1 week now. Pls consider to unban me, Ill show that I know better now!

Regards

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:33 pm

@juiet

Follow the instructions I asked you on post #2

Juiet
Armored Tree

Postby Juiet » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:26 am

General Rules violated:

Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to. For example, telling users to draw or they would get banned is deceiving as drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory.
Any form of votekick and !ff abuse.
Do not ruin the game on purpose:
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.
Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.
Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, stream sniping, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.
Account policy: Even though Blizzard has allowed usage of color and symbols in accounts as of 2017/02, using any accounts with color (black, white, etc.) and/or symbols (and/or a combination of symbols) which are difficult to read (|, spaces, etc.) are subject to ban by ENT's discretion.

Game specific rules violated:

All players must be able to speak English in order to communicate and coordinate with the team.
You are not allowed to use the !ignore command to someone on your team unless they are excessively breaking these rules. However, you are allowed to !ignore someone on the other team or a player that is observing the game.
Intentional game ruining of any sort is not allowed, including but not limited to:
Wasting time to do something ‘funny’ (such as Pudge hooking a teammate on top of a cliff) is subject to ban if it interferes with the flow of the game.
Giving up before the team has forfeited. If only 3 players have forfeited, but not the required 4, you must continue to play and try to win. Sabotaging your team’s chances of winning in order to more quickly lose the game may warrant punishment per DIHL Mod discretion.
Pooling items is not allowed (such as buying mass clarities and giving it to a teammate for them to sell).
Players are not allowed to leave the game prior to the team forfeiting (!ff), the game drawing (!draw), or the Throne being captured. Any player who leaves before then is considered to have rage quit the game. If it is unclear if the first offense is a rage quit or an accidental disconnect, it will be treated as a disconnect and receive a 1 game ban. Otherwise, the following punishments apply:
First offense - 3 day unvouch
2nd offense - 1 week unvouch
3rd offense - permanent unvouch
Players who disconnect early in a game (for example during hero pick phase, when it is clear it is not a rage quit) shall sit out the next game with no ban. The player must also install GProxy to help prevent disconnects in the future. For the remaining players, make sure to !draw the game before leaving.
If a player disconnects before 15 min, the game must be drawn (using !draw). After 15 min, the players are allowed to vote (also using !draw).
All players must listen to captains when orders pertain to the following:
Lane/hero assignments
Purchasing observer wards/courier/smoke at beginning of game
Who will take the Aegis
Players must be on mainaccount. This has to be an account that is vouched, that all players recognize, and is recorded onto the stats database. Any players who wish to make a new account for DIHL must wait for the end of the season, and must use that account for the remainder of a season. You are not allowed to make new accounts mid-season even if we all know who you are.
If someone is breaking a rule that needs to be addressed mid game, you are allowed to pause and ask the seasoned players, the Game Owner, or a DIHL Mod (if present) for a decision on the matter. This is the ONLY reason you should Pause mid-game (after first creeps spawn), except for special circumstances such as a mouse battery died. Note we do Pause sometimes at beginning of game to assign heroes/lanes or if someone is afk during the Hero Pick Phase. If you have an emergency and need to pause then please tell us how long you need the pause, and after returning please make sure the other team is ready to unpause. Then type out a countdown (3, 2, 1) and then unpause.
Game Exploits:
Forbidden: Obsidian Destroyer’s essence aura can trigger when transferring items to and from teammates and is an unfair way of replenishing a teammates mana.
Allowed:
Batrider’s napalm + Urn does an unintended excessive amount of damage but has plenty of counters (heals / magic reduction / magic block).
Clockwerk can use Power Cog to immobilize an entire creep wave.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:27 am

unbanned

Return to “Processed Appeals”