please unban dotaproz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

dotaproz
Basic Tree

please unban dotaproz

Postby dotaproz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:26 am

Your Warcraft III username: dotaproz
Realm/Gateway: useast.battle.net
Why are you banned: game-ruin/grief TID: 127098 (game ruining)
Why you should be unbanned: someone left the game already and other users in the other team did not want to draw. Did not feel like its a fair game and only started playing until half way in the game. Don't think that's game ruining since my team almost win after I started playing. Please unban if possible. thanks.

Ochez
Aura Tree

Re: please unban dotaproz

Postby Ochez » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Regardless if you are 1 man down or whatnot you should not grief. First of all it`s a frustrating situatuin for your teammates that actually are trying to have a good time and as you stated(Why you should be unbanned) Your team had a comeback after you started to play again, imagine what could happen if you played along all the time? I understand that when someone leaves you will think its unwinnable but you should firstly think about your teammates and communicate through and with them on how you can comeback. I often find myself in the same situation where a teammate leaves/disconnect but the satisfaction after you win are almost worth it :)

# You may not leave on a 5v5, 5v4, 4v5 or 4v4 game.
“Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.”

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Whether you think the game is over or not, you should not ruin the game for others. Your teammates still wanted to play and win the game, whereas you had already given up. If you would like to be considered for a reduction in your ban, copy and paste the rules here and tell me what you will do different next time. Thank you.

dotaproz
Basic Tree

Postby dotaproz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi,

The rule is Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.

I will continue to play even if someone leaves during the game.

please unban.

Thanks

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”