Requesting Unban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Calaniki
Basic Tree

Requesting Unban

Postby Calaniki » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Calaniki
Realm/Gateway: USWEST
Why are you banned: Leaving
Why you should be unbanned: I only leave the games after i die or if i DC i do not leave games on actively doing so. i enjoy playing Wc3 and how i got such a low leave rate i do not know why

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Requesting Unban

Postby Kappa » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:16 pm

@Calaniki

[ENT] Legion TD Mega #96
(13:37 / All) JoshCZ: Calaniki has left the game voluntarily.
(13:37 / QUIT) Calaniki: Left

[ENT] Legion TD Mega #83
(03:42 / All) acainz: Calaniki has left the game voluntarily.
(03:42 / QUIT) Calaniki: Left

[ENT] DotA arem us/ca #84
(02:30 / All) I0wnyew: Calaniki has left the game voluntarily.
(02:30 / QUIT) Calaniki: Left

You appear to be a new / returning player. It is against our rules to leave a competitive game early such as Legion TD, HHTD, Dota, LoD etc. Other game such as Wintermaul One can be left at anytime with no punishment. Why did you leave these games from above?

Calaniki
Basic Tree

Postby Calaniki » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Legion TD didnt know what i was doing and i was spammed to leave so i had enough of it Dota Same as Legion i was learning and peopl kept spamming to leave as far so the other to the HHTD and the LoD i do not know these names if u can put in more better words with full names but yes i am a returning player to Wc3 new to the whole bot thing last time i played it was long time ago and mistakes are made we all make mistakes at time. but so are others being rude and spamming others to leave instead of helping them understand the game and how it works if u can tell me the other games i can prob tell you. But to be all honest its probbley bc i was new to them as well and i didnt understand them quite well. i can understand if u do not wish to unban me that is fine it made the game not fun for others but its also not fun if people are honestly telling me to leave when im trying to learn the game. So if u do not wish to unban me i will fully understand that.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Regardless of what anyone tells you, you must stay in competitive autohost games until the game is certainly finished @Calaniki .

I will unban you this time for first offence. Please stop leaving games or you will not be unbanned infuture.

Return to “Processed Appeals”