Rico123@useast

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

rico123
Forest Walker

Rico123@useast

Postby rico123 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 am

Your Warcraft III username: Rico123@useast
Realm/Gateway: USeast
Why are you banned: Urn glitch on batrider.
Why you should be unbanned: okay i would like to start this off with saying I only used the urn glitch in that game ONE single time. after that i looked at the forums and typed in "bat urn" and seen that people had been banned for using it. I realize he told me but i thought that he had mistaken that with the fact that it is banned in DIHl. i said that in the game. i realize that i argued with him but that was because i truly beleived that it was allowed in public because it is used very often and i have never had somebody tell me that before. I try to respect the rules on Ent but i honestly thought that it was one random thinking he knew everything. I only used it once in that game like i had said and now know that it is an official rule and will NOT use it again. if i could get my ban lifted or Reduced i would REALLY appreciate it.
Spoiler!
wyd qt -av1on

rico123
Forest Walker

Re: Rico123@useast

Postby rico123 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:11 am

One more thing i just looked at the dota rules...
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules
i could not find ANYTHING specifically rendering the batrider urn glitch a bannable offence. like i said other then that 1 person saying it i was completely unaware until i looked at ban requests myself. i find it unfair that i am banned for not actually knowing for sure if its bannable when i see it used consistently in dota.
Spoiler!
wyd qt -av1on

rico123
Forest Walker

Postby rico123 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 am

Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
this is the only rule that i found but like I said I was actually unaware that the bat urn specifically was a bannable offence
Spoiler!
wyd qt -av1on

blueaceblaze
Aura Tree

Postby blueaceblaze » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:04 am

He didnt know, he just got back on the last few days and hes not very bright(we think he has downs) please unban.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:58 pm

You probably gonna get unbanned, tbh I dont really care, know you know the rules for sure. But I find it very weird that you didnt look it up when we played before using it. You used it then u looked it up ingame.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:25 pm

unbanned. But really you were warned so it's your responsibility to make sure it is banned or not (which you can easily do here). if he lied, you could have reported him.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Appeals”