? ? ? Civiliznations ? ? ?

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Mr_Foogle
Basic Tree

? ? ? Civiliznations ? ? ?

Postby Mr_Foogle » Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 am

Your Warcraft III username: Mr_Foogle.
Realm/Gateway: ???????????????
Why are you banned: well got a month ban by the same guy :)))) get unbanned and play for a week or 2 and now what do ya know ! he bans me for 1 year !
Why you should be unbanned: well i know i wont be because "Civiliznations" has some kind of grudge against me even tho he doesn't play the game himself and he just bans people for what trolls say(btw the ent games are full of trolls). but thats fine if you just want to ban whats left of the warcraft community go ahead im sure in about "1 year" no one will be playing anyways sooo thanks to my good friend Civiliznations
(and btw buddy Civiliznations i didint dodge no ban(wish i could so i can dodge your troll 1 year ban) i had a whole month of no survival chaos b o i and i love that shit but you do you boo boo)

oh and a idea ! maybe find a way to actually watch the matches people get "reported" for because almost 100% of the time the people reporting are the trolls themselves. but you know that

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: ? ? ? Civiliznations ? ? ?

Postby Rain- » Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 am

From what i see, you are banned for dodging a ban . Wait for civilization to reply @civilizations

Mr_Foogle
Basic Tree

Postby Mr_Foogle » Fri May 18, 2018 2:32 am

i know. but idk how to dodge a ban XD i got a month ban but that ended awhile ago. but i know for a fact i wont be unbannd because in 12 years "Civiliznations" is the only person to have banned me but w / e

pr0totype
Treant

Postby pr0totype » Fri May 18, 2018 3:17 am

Just to say, if you had not indeed broken rules, there isn't any reason you would be banned, regardless of other players who troll.

Taking an honest approach to the appeal and asking for information rather than insulting will do wonders for your case instead of instigation and provoking.

List all usernames you have used in the past
List all games you play on ENT
When was the last time you played on ent?

Mr_Foogle
Basic Tree

Postby Mr_Foogle » Fri May 18, 2018 3:27 am

i did break 1 rule and that was juggling king in LTD but that was because team mates left and it was lost cause and i diidnt want to wait 15 + mins to eventually die cuz the other team didint !draw. but either way theres no reason for a 1 year ban.
and in the past bans ive been non insulting. and guess what ! i never got unbanned.
and my approach is honest. but its hard not to insult him because he has only banned me none of the other ent admins has banned me. and how can i not when im given a 1 year ban for nothing just because he doesn't like me or some shit.

pr0totype
Treant

Postby pr0totype » Fri May 18, 2018 4:40 am

The questions i asked must be answered. They want that information because, if you would think about it, you may have rolled a bad ip and they need to be sure you aren't the target of the ban.

It is likely coincidence you were banned by the same moderator, after all there is limited staff and most moderators do bulk requests when they have time and share a workload.

"Not liking me" has never been a reason for someone to be banned and would be dealt with by higher staff as that is a form of mod abuse

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Fri May 18, 2018 12:59 pm

@Mr_Foogle

You were banned for 2 months here, not 1 month.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=126943

This ban was still ongoing. Also for the record it wasn't just for Juggling king to death, it was also for leaving early in Survival Chaos serially. Initially you were banned 5 days for this (and were aware of this ban) and continued to do so on 2nd offence. Hence the length of the ban.

You were aware of the ban and chose to play on by playing on a different account and ip. This is ban dodging and always carries 1 year ban.

I dealt with the dodging case because I recognized the name and realized you were still banned and dodging.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Wed May 23, 2018 2:07 pm

No response, processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”