Please Unban Me :) - Ban Appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IjustWannaID23
Basic Tree

Please Unban Me :) - Ban Appeal

Postby IjustWannaID23 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:23 am

Your Warcraft III username: assblaster
Realm/Gateway: US West
Why are you banned: leaving in 15 minutes or less
Why you should be unbanned: Hi everyone! Hope you're doing well :D I just want to say that I don't understand. I only leave games if I'm builder and I die and titan isn't giving mini control, which most don't anymore. Or if the titan dies or leaves. I have experienced a handful of desyncs from the battle.net server in the last week. A few weeks ago my computer was crashing on me, so I would have gotten being banned then. But I fixed it, i think, so far hahah, and haven't had that problem. Been playing Warcraft 3 and ID for like over a decade. I'm mostly a helpful player with minimal saltiness lol. If you could please forgive my transgressions and allow me to play on your amazing servers to play those games I would be forever grateful!

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Re: Please Unban Me :) - Ban Appeal

Postby Ben_T » Thu May 24, 2018 2:22 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10810932
Here is the game you left in as builder. Any reason why you left so early?

IjustWannaID23
Basic Tree

Postby IjustWannaID23 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:34 am

like i said, if i leave its cause i die or get booted off of bnet. ive been playing alot of ids lately and they kind of blend together

IjustWannaID23
Basic Tree

Postby IjustWannaID23 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:37 am

and that game was barely 6 minutes long..

IjustWannaID23
Basic Tree

Postby IjustWannaID23 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:41 am

I just found the chat log part and I can now tell you I ran to the bathroom while game was loading, and when i got back it was past time for builders to pick and titan had already spawned. so I left to join the next game

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Hello IjustWannaID23,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

IjustWannaID23
Basic Tree

Postby IjustWannaID23 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm

I know the rules. Didnt come from a lack of understanding. It came from a case of human bowel movements. i was only an observer. and 2 people had already left/dc before i did. And they guy in game said he was already mad and just sending ban requests left and right. So it makes this whole system look like a joke. I feel I'm being plenty cooperative, and polite. But i still feel like i was wrongfully banned to begin with, even more so after re reading the rules. Yes, I left in less then 15 minutes. The game only lasted 6. I didn't knowingly or purposefully miss the beginning, nor did I know purposefully try to ruin the game for anyone in it. In less then a minutes there was already 2 dcs/leavers. I didnt feed, i didnt trash talk, i dont cheat, im not trying to dodge. But imagine ur me. back in the days of dial up. when i had interent to download the game, but not good enough to stay connected to bnet. so me and my bros would play it on lan. flash forward! internet is amazing now! i can finally realize my dreams of playing id online. off and on for a decade, my dreams are brought to fruition. until one day, game starts loading and i get a call from the porcelain gods that no man on earth could ignore. I miss 1 joke of a 6 minute game, in 10 years. and cause some guy is mad and having a bad day, i get to go through all of this. just seems like, bogus man

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Thu May 24, 2018 11:18 pm

Thank you for your cooperation.
Unbanning. Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”