Unfairly autobanned inmho

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

AndrewJones1
Basic Tree

Unfairly autobanned inmho

Postby AndrewJones1 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Your Warcraft III username: crookedhillary
Realm/Gateway: US East Coast
Why are you banned: Stay% of 47.xxxxxnover 30 games.
Why you should be unbanned: Hi all, new to the community and glad to be a part of it. I have played Broken Alliances about 90% of my games played so far and have been happy to become part of the dwindling community that plays that game mode. In said game mode there are decisive battles which determine whether you will win or lose the game. After losing those battles I would quit as my opportunities for victory have become 0 and I have already exchanged GG pleasantries with my opponent(s). I cant count in how many situations I have been in which had I stayed in the game just a few extra seconds I would have lost organically and therefor my stay % would be higher and I wouldn't be wasting your time right now :D . Both of these factors compounded with an honest unawareness that I could be auto banned because of stay %(again in a game mode in which one understands his or her outcome minutes before defeat is actually achieved). I have never been accused of ruining a game by quitting and as far as i can tell, many in the BA community seem to enjoy playing with me and react positively when I join a lobby. I can promise that I will see future games though to their completion so that these auto bans don't occur in the future and we can all save some time and headache.

P.S. I recently redownloaded this game after years of not playing and was unaware of a bug that disconnects you instantly when a game starts, this has never happened while playing Broke Alliances however it may have impacted my stay % in the rare cases when I didnt play BA and it occured.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Unfairly autobanned inmho

Postby Kappa » Fri May 25, 2018 1:45 am

BA shouldn't have autoban.

Unbanning.

Return to “Processed Appeals”