Banned seeking appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Iendarie
Basic Tree

Banned seeking appeal

Postby Iendarie » Fri May 25, 2018 1:10 am

Your Warcraft III username: Iendarie
Realm/Gateway: uswest
Why are you banned: unclear - but left game after both teammates began fighting with one another, then the other team.
Why you should be unbanned: Becuase I choose top and my teamates were fighting each other i only wanted to be what the other did not, picked wrong -top but i wanted top and called it first . thank you for taking this into consideration and hope the ban is liffted i really enjoy the game civ wars - thanks for taking a moment and reading this have a great day
Thanks,
Iendarie

Iendarie
Basic Tree

Re: Banned seeking appeal

Postby Iendarie » Fri May 25, 2018 1:21 am

I do thank my community for coming here to look and see i'm ok Thank you for all the views life will prevail!

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Fri May 25, 2018 3:21 am

@Iendarie

Just because your team is being difficult doesn't mean you can ruin the game for everyone by leaving. Teams sometimes have arguments or have toxic players but you can't abandon them. Stay in the game until !draw/!ff or the game is complete.

Hello Iendarie,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Iendarie
Basic Tree

Postby Iendarie » Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 am

Thank you for looking into this - I used !ff made sure my teamates had control of my units etc etc
I could not build without the arguing so i left the game and gave them control over my units. At that point nothing I did or choose would please them and leaving was the only option left to me.

( Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left. )

thank you for your review havea great day

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner.

Ban expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”