I'm Sorry

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Bloo
Basic Tree

I'm Sorry

Postby Bloo » Fri May 25, 2018 3:15 am

Your Warcraft III username: Bloo
Realm/Gateway: uswest.battle.net
Why are you banned: I ghosted in a game of Island Defense viewtopic.php?f=24&p=499868#p499868
Why you should be unbanned: I ghosted during a game of island defense and honestly I just wasn't really thinking. We all have those quick decisions in game that we don't really think about. I rarely, if ever do anything wrong and I didn't really know that this was ghosting since I went from minion to titan and other people have done that before. I didn't realize that was breaking the rules since I have seen others do it, but I shouldn't have done it anyways, since its unfair for the titan. I am glad it did not affect the outcome of the game, I feel bad enough as it is, for in any way, ruining his chances at winning. I'm sorry and I promise I won't do this again if you un-ban me.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: I'm Sorry

Postby Kappa » Fri May 25, 2018 3:27 am

@Bloo

Ghosting had no impact on the outcome of the game and first offense. I will unban you if you complete the following:

Hello Bloo,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

Bloo
Basic Tree

Postby Bloo » Fri May 25, 2018 3:31 am

Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.

Thank you and again, I'm sorry I did this and I promise it won't happen again.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Fri May 25, 2018 4:43 am

Don't let it happen again.

Unbanned.

Return to “Processed Appeals”