Unban Appeal / Real meant this Time.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

TheDarkShark
Aura Tree

Unban Appeal / Real meant this Time.

Postby TheDarkShark » Fri May 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello.

Im Fabian and my Warcraft 3 Nick is TheDarkShark (https://entgaming.net/customstats/legionmega/?u=TheDarkShark).
I am banned cause i left a Legion TD Game ( https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10825150) in Round 5.

The Reason why i left is very simply, i had Units, with whom i had no use for, thats why i leaked a lot and didnt find into the Game.
I know this Reason didnt justify not a little, that i left the Game.
Thats why i just want to apologize for it and beg you to reduce my ban.
Im consonant with the Rules and i sure, that this was the first and last Time where i left a Game only cause it was not looking good for me.

Second i want to say sorry for my first Unban-Appeal (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=128645).

I know this Thread gave you a bad impression of Me.
I dont know why i made such an unserious meant Thread, i was totally knowing, that this Thread i never would reach anything.
And that with bribery you just risk an ban longer than the ban for what you appeal.
Truly said, i was also long Time Admin and have a high Number of Posts in an other Warcraft 3 Forum and i know, how an Unban-Appeal or any other Thread have to look and how it should be written.

Thats why i just want to apologize also for that and make you sure, that something dont will happen again.

Greetings Fabian (TheDarkShark)
These users thanked the author TheDarkShark for the post:
RealLoveBVB (Fri May 25, 2018 8:07 pm)

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban Appeal / Real meant this Time.

Postby Unitil » Fri May 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello TheDarkShark,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@TheDarkShark

TheDarkShark
Aura Tree

Postby TheDarkShark » Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules (The General-Rules)
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules (The Gamespecific-Rules "Legion TD")
And the Rule i violated is: Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again.

Im actually a bit confused about this sentences, i know all general-rules and i am also good intimated with the specific Legion TD Rules, even this is not the Game where i spended the most Time with, while playing Warcraft.

U can trust Me, i am very familiar with all these things, i was very long Time active in an Wacraft Forum and also did my Experiences on both Sides, Administration who solve Threads like this or as Member who create Threads like this.

pr0totype
Treant

Postby pr0totype » Fri May 25, 2018 10:03 pm

It means you will not break rules going forward and that you accept responsibility if you do.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri May 25, 2018 10:59 pm

Appeal approved, thank you for your cooperation @TheDarkShark.
I would refrain from trying to bribe staff members moving forward. :)

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”