Alexxino7@entconnect

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Alexxino7
Armored Tree

Alexxino7@entconnect

Postby Alexxino7 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:39 am

Your Warcraft III username: Alexxino7
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: Autoban for leaving https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10933731
Why you should be unbanned:

On my own device I had left the lobby when there were 3 seconds left, yet I went into the loading screen. I think it was some delay concerning the connection. I won't leave so close to the end of the countdown anymore!

I would like to mention a very strange thing I've noticed. I remember there was spamming in the lobby, someone was spamming a game name repeatedly(I think it reached the maximum character limit per line, you will see in a moment why I think its relevant). That spamming made be unable to check the scores of the players in the game, resulting in the delay of my leaving.

The very strange thing is that I cannot see those spam messages in the lobby chat record linked above. I am certain there were there, but I cannot tell who was it that sent them. I've have checked my last 20 replays' lobby chats and I couldn't find that spam in any of them(in case I had gotten the wrong game).

My suspicion is that they didn't get logged for some reason. Could someone look into it? If the source code related to the bots is open source or free can someone give me a link so I can investigate myself?

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: Alexxino7@entconnect

Postby Kappa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:07 am

@Alexxino

If you leave the game lobby in the last few seconds of the countdown, the game will still start but you will not load in. Because of this, you were autobanned. In the future, leave the lobby with at least 5 seconds left before the game starts to avoid this problem.

I don't see the spam you were talking about.. Maybe they were whispering you. I will unban you this time, but be more careful moving forward.

Return to “Processed Appeals”